Movie night🍿🎥[Explicit]

Chris POV
I spray some more cologne on and mom has already left the house. In case things go sexy tonight, I gotta mentally prepare for pull out game cause there's no condom size for my big dick. No joke. But I don't really plan on it unless it accidentally happens. Which I wouldn't mind 😏I hear the doorbell and I fall down the stairs running. I open the door and omg she's beautiful! My mouth drops open again.
Bey: heh can I come in or...?
Chris: oh yes sorry sorry baby. Omg! You're beautiful as always!
She walks in.
Bey: well thank you and thank you again for checking up on me ealier *kisses his cheek*. So what movie we watching? *sits on couch*
Chris: *grabs giant bowl of popcorn* 50 shades of grey?😉
Bey: haha very funny.
Chris: *sits right next to her on couch* what ab-
Bey: you know what, let's watch 50 shades of grey. I just wanna make fun of the scenes in there😂
Chris: ok if ya say so!
Yea I'm definetly gettin that pussy tonight. She know it too. I put my arm around her and she puts her head into my chest. We both share the popcorn and watch the movie. As we got further into the movie, there is the scene where Christian fucks her good. And I spot a dildo in the background.
Chris: is that what you used in the shower?
Bey: tsk sshut up!😂
I picture that that's me fuckin Bey. I start getting hard and I know she feel it. She starts moving her hand rubbing the crotch part of my pants. My hands slide over to the bottom of her dress. I slip my hands in her panties and she's soaking wet! She moans. She looks up as I suck my fingers. We stare at eachother and then both of us go in for the kiss. Omg! Her lips are heaven! It gets hot very quick. Next thing we know, I'm ontop of her and we are stripped down to our underwear.her hearts racing and so it mine.

I kiss her whole body up and down from her lips to her neck where she moaned loudly

I kiss her whole body up and down from her lips to her neck where she moaned loudly. I undid her bra and man she got some nice tities. I kiss them and throw her bra to the side. I kiss her stomach and get to you pussy and I pull her panties off with my teeth while looking her in the eyes. I pull them off of her then go back up and give her pussy one big lick. I wiggle my tongue in and all around her pussy. She tastes so good.
Bey: mmm fuck! Wait mmm ugh I have something mm tooooh say!
Chris: *stops* what is it baby?
Bey: I've never had a real penis inside me before. Just dildos. So I'm sorry if I'm a bit rusty. But pls promise me you won't leave me? After this?
Chris: oh baby how could I leave you? And I promise you my dick will feel way better inside you than a dildo.
I keep licking her pussy and suck on her pussy lips which is driving her insane as she grabs my head pushing me in deeper. I slip a finger in there and she is losing her mind. As slip two in there and still make direct eye contact. I slip a 3rd and tongue fuck.
Bey: FUCK IM CUMMING BABY!!! AHHHHHHH
She cums soo hard and creamy. I make sure I slurp it all up. I take my fingers hit and show her as I suck them off and then put them in her mouth and she sucks it off.
Bey: mmm lemme see what all these hoes want? Lemme see that big light skin dick. Lemme see what all this hype about
I stand infront of her and she sits up.
Chris: go ahead. Pull my boxers down and you'll find out.
She pulls my boxers down exposing my hard on. Her eyes pop out of her head.
Bey: that's fucking huge!