First day

Chris POV
I finally find a damn parking spot and I spit a group of my friends from high school. I get out and as I walk twoards them, I see just a breeding ground for hot ass girls. Mmm mmm mmm nope! Control yourself Chris! Control! But I'm sure anotha won't hurt. This gon be hard. Like my dick😆.

I get to my homies and dap em all up

Chris: what's up man I haven't seen y'all in a fat minute.
Trey: we good but bro you see these girls around here.
Usher: damn fuck studies, finna have me quickies and hickies .
We all laugh.
Chris: as tempting as it is, I think I'm kinda gettin tired of this hoe fuckin everyday. I kinda just want one girl. Plus you guys know how fuckin insane and crazy these girls are right? They've broken into my home, yall were there for me when the one hoes boyfriend said he was gon beat me up for fuckin his girl. I mean it ain't my fault he got a small dick that ain't fuckin his girl right
We all laugh.
Usher: yo pure fuckin savage!
Chris: and a-
I froze. I see this one girl walkin by and dammnnnn she fine as hellll

 I see this one girl walkin by and dammnnnn she fine as hellll

Oh I'm definitely tappin that ass. I look at the time and shit we late for class. We all start running and so does she. Hmm I wondering if we have the same class. We rush to class and there she was, man she run fast! Luckily there is one seat next to her and each table has two seats. I walk up and sit down next to her and man she smells good. Like heaven. She seems kinda nervous tho. Like she know I'm fine😈
Bey's POV
Professor: ok everyone! I would like for you all to turn to the person sitting right next to you and introduce yourselves first. For the next 2 minutes.

Damn this guy fine

Damn this guy fine. Tho when I passed him, sound like he just another hoe fucker heart breaker. Ain't doin that shit. I turn and flip my hair and he stares with his mouth open.

 I turn and flip my hair and he stares with his mouth open

Chris: I'm Chris nice to meet you baby.
Bey: I'm Beyoncé nice to meet you
I get lost in his eyes as he got lost in mine. This boy felt special. I can see how his body count is 4million. He smells so good. Mm just something about him oozes sexiness. Lord have mercy!🙌🏾
Bey: ok listen, I'm not dumb. I know who you are and I ain't a hoe. I'm only here because my selfish fuckin parents made me. This is not where I wanna be and the last thing I need is for a hoe fucker to be sitting next to me
Chris POV
Ouch that stung a little but I guess we have a lot more in common than we thought.
Chris: well listen here Beyonce, I ain't tryna be that guy no more. I want to change. And I'm also here because my family forced me. I wanna be an entertainer
Bey: me too!!!
We just stared into each other's eyes. The class begins and we already start taking notes.
Professor: ok class. Before we leave, You all have an assignment due next week. Since this is marketing class, it means we will be doing a lot of presentations and group work. I want everyone to find one partner and complete the assignment on the board for next weeks presentation. There are spots all around campus that you all can use to work on after class. Have a lovely day everyone.
Bey: do you want to be my partner?
Chris: ofc! I mean a yea sure.
She blushes.
Chris: this was my only class today. You wanna get some lunch?
Bey: sure. This was my only class too. What's your schedule?
I show her and she shows me hers and...we are taking all of the same classes! We have every class together! Yes!!!
Bey: wow! How funny!
We walk and go to the cafeteria. I grab pizza and ofc she chooses a salad. And a slice of Buffalo chicken pizza? Wow! That's my kinda lady. Like to eat.  We are in line and she pulls out her wallet but I pay for her.
Bey; Chris! Why did you do that? I have money! Here tak-
Chris: don't worry abt it!
Bey: thank you s-
Student: omfg! Move out of the damn way! There a line here ugly ass hoe!
Bey's POV
I see Chris eyes turn black as I bow in embarrassment. All of a sudden, Chris lunges at him and pushes him against the wall. He makin this guy who yelled at me seem like a bitch.
Chris: YO I DARE YOU! I DARE YOU TO CALL HER THAT AGAIN!!! DONT YOU EVER DISREPECT HER LIKE THAT! SAY YOUR SORRY NOW!
Student: *crying* I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! Pls let me down!
Chris drops him and the student runs crying like a little baby.  Wow. That was kinda hot and sweet. Everyone cheers him on. I hear a bunch of people talking.
Student: wow, she must be special cause he never stood up for any girl in high school.
Student: she's sooo lucky!
Bey: omg! Chris. Chris bab-Chris look at me
He was still a little hot headed but looked into my eyes and those dark eyes went away. I gave him a hug.
Bey: thank you soo much. I appreciate it!
Chris: ofc! I can tell you're someone special. I will never let anyone disrespect you like that again.
Bey: you were blacked out for a fat minute. You ok?
Chris: yea. I haven't gotten like that in a while. Not since my dad-never mind. Let's just sit down and eat.
We sit outside and eat. We talk and we have a lot in common. And he's the most funny guy I've ever met in my life. And the hottest. And the cutest. Fuck. What's happening to me? I look at my phone and see my parents blowing it up asking when I'll be home. Tbh; I don't even wanna go home. I wanna spend the day with Chris.
Bey: ugh, I'm sorry but I gotta start headin out. Parents are being a pain in the ass
Chris: it's all good. I've gotta get goin too.
Bey: thank you for lunch and scaring the shit out of someone for me ha!
Chris: ofc babygirl, anytime.
He embraces me in a hug and omg, he smells soo good. And when he called me babygirl, I got moist. I smell his cologne and he smells soo sexy. His body feels so good against mine. Omg stop it Bey! We start walking twoards the parking lot.
Chris: wait a sec, lemme guess, you parked in parking lot c?
Turns out, we parked right next to each other.
Bey: quit following me
We both laugh and head home.
Momma T: hey sweet girl! How was school?!
Bey: it was a really really good day so far.
I tell her everything that I remember from today. I was too busy staring at Chris.
Momma T: aww that's so good! I can't wait to hear abt your other classes. Dinner should be ready soon.
We eat and watch the news together. I excuse myself after eating dinner and head upstairs. I close and lock my bedroom door and lay on the bed. I'm thinking back to how Chris held my body against his ealier. And his smell. And the way he got so angry. Ugh, I start rubbing my boobs and down there. Ooh I can't wait for this school year.
Chris POV
Momma J: Hey sweetheart! How's my boys first day of school today?
Chris: it went so good.
I tell her what I can remember abt today. But it isn't much considering the hottest girl I've ever seen was with me today. I can't stop thinking about her.
Momma J: aww well that's good and no hoe either right?
Chris: nope! All clear!
Momma J: good! Dinner should be ready soon.
We eat dinner and watch the news. After dinner, I head up to my room and close and lock my bedroom door shut. I lay flat on my back on my bed. I can't stop thinking about Beyoncé. How perfect her body felt on mine during our hug. How perfect she is. Mmm I slip my hand in my boxers anf unzip my pants. Fuck this girl got me feelin somethings.