💍[Semi-Explicit]

Beys POV
Bey: OFC I WILL!!!!
Everyone cheers and he slides the ring on. It's the exact ring that I described to him that I wanted if I were to get married. I jump on him and kiss him. I still feel his hardened member in his pants. But he's doin a good job trying to hide it. He was sweating too. He look hot sweatin tho. Everyone hugs us and looks at my ring. There limo pulls up again.
Chris: today is not over baby.
Bey: omg! What's next, base jumping?
Chris: haha nope.
He gets in the car and I follow.
Momma T: make us some grand babies tonight!
Solo: y'all know she finna be in a wheel chair for days.
We laugh. Even the limo drive congratulated us and he put the partition up. Chris pops open champagne. And opens one of the compartments with a platter of our favorite, fresh chocolate covered strawberry's. I grab one and feed it to him.

And after he sucks on my finger

And after he sucks on my finger. Damn I want him rn. He's given those "imma fuck ya brains out" look. And he does the same to me.

I suck his finger as well and a drop of whip cream drips between my breasts

I suck his finger as well and a drop of whip cream drips between my breasts. I look at him and bite my lip. I didn't even have to ask. He licks it off and the sexual tension in this limo is soo damn strong. I straddle his lip and grind him on his jeans. His dick is bulging in his jeans. Normally we would tear each others clothes off. But I wanna fuck with him for a bit. I kiss his sweet spot on his neck making him moan. I grind on him and he tries taking off my clothes but I hold his hands down. I turn around and sit on his lap moving it back and forth.
Chris: mmmm baby, please lemme take them clothes off.
Bey: mmm nope. Later baby. Just enjoy the ride😏
Basically dry humping him.
Bey: I felt your boner on my butt before. You liked that feeling? My ass all up on you?'
Chris: oh baby, I could wait to get down on the ground to fuck you. That was feelin all nice up on my dick. Mmm fuck Bey.
I start twerking on his lap and he was grabbing it. I can feel his dick throbbing in his pants. I turn and get on my knees unbuttoning his jeans and slowly pull them down as I stare into his eyes. I leave them at his ankles and turn back around. I didn't want him to have a wet spot on his jeans. I keep his boxers on and he's trying to pull them off but I pull his hands away as I continue to twerk on his lap. I look down and see his long dick is poking out from his boxers. It wasn't long until I heard him grunting.
Chris: mmm fuck ok stop baby!!! I'm gonna nut!!! Oh fuck!!!!
I pull down my pants and leave my panties on and that immediately sent him over the edge and he came in his boxers and my ass. Before I know it, he pushes me down and rips my panties off and Turns me over. He takes the bottle of whipped cream and sprays some on my pussy. He stares at me as he starts slurpin me up. I was on the verge of cumming already until the partition went down a bit.
Limo driver: we're here love birds.
Bey: mmm you better wait until we get back*puts pants back on*
Chris: oh nah babe, you better wait until I murder that pussy. *puts pants back on*
The limo driver opens the door and Chris makes me close my eyes again. Imma kill him if it's base jumping or some shit. I hear the ocean. Omg. I open my eyes and woooow

Bey: oh Christopher this is beautiful!  Chris: I especially wanted another outside picnic date since the last one I got shot Bey: yes thanks for the reminder

Chris: I especially wanted another outside picnic date since the last one I got shot
Bey: yes thanks for the reminder.😬
He chuckles and we walk up and sit down.  
He plays his album songs on the speakers and his voice sounds heavenly on this ocean. Our server straight out of no where brings us our food. Seafood, my favorite!
Bey: damn you knew exactly what I wanted.
Chris: I know my baby very well.
Server: enjoy.
B&C: thank you.
We dig in.
Chris POV
Bey: if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're staring into my soul*looks up at him*
Chris: you're just so fucking beautiful and I can't wait to wife you up.
Bey: baby, I feel like I'm in cloud 9. After everything, everything I've put you threw, unintentionally, you still want to marry me. I was so scared of losing you. I thought, wow. The man of my dreams is going to leave me forever. The love of my life will no longer love me back.
Chris: oh baby, you forgave me for fucking up soo many times. It would be hypocritical for me not to give us another chance. Baby, there's absolutely nothing you could do for me to ever stop loving you.
She's tearing up as I grab and kiss her hand. She stands up and sits on my lap kissing me. She's pecking me with so many faces laughing. I'm getting hard rq. She kisses my sweet spot and sucks on it making me moan.
Chris: mmm save it for mmm later baby.
Bey: I can't wait baby.
She sits back in her chair and we finish eating. We talk more and have dessert.
Chris: alright come on baby, I've got 1 more surprise that finna make you cum. I mean wet. I mean squirt. I m-
Bey: you keep talking like that I'm bout to do all of the above.
Chris: something you'll love. Walk with me.
She gets up and we take a walk through town. It looks very European in this town. We laugh and walk back twoards the beach and
Chris: surprise!