"Stop it, get some help"[Explicit]

Bey's POV
Bey: ok first off, please! Go put some clothes on!
Chris: *childish voice* NO!
Bey: *laughs* I'm gonna count to three young man! 1...2...
Chris: no!!!
Bey: Christopher Please. I want this to be serious, I'm concerned about you.
Chris: you know I'm concerned *presses her against wall* about that sweet wet pussy you was imagining that my dick was inside it. Lemme make it true.
It's taking everything in me rn not to have my pussy pounded. He grinds his hips into mine and he is fully hard. Leaking pre cum. I moan as he kisses my neck. I push him off tho and try and gain control even though, I'm wet af.
Chris: baby relax, no one is gonna know.
Bey: Chris! Look at this place! It's a mess! You look and smell drunk and high. Come on. Let's be serious.
Chris: mmm what ya say?
I bitch slap him across the face hard. Nearly knocking him out and he fell on the floor.
Chris: oow!!!
He starts bawling struggling to get up. I feel bad but don't at the same time.
Chris: what's the point? I don't have you in my life anymore. You hate me! You want me dead right?
Bey: *helps him to sit on couch* Absolutly not! Are you kidding?? Chris, you are having a mental collapse! This isn't the Chris I know.
Chris: the Chris you know died when you left. But not this dick tho.
I can't help it. I think imma need to help him get it down so he can actually focus. I get on my knees infront of him and give his beautiful dick a nice blowjob. And deepthroat. He's moaning like a girl and it's only head. Within minutes, he tenses up and his nut jusy shoots out everywhere. Like almost 2 months worth. Maybe more. Im sure if we fucked, more would come out. But that's it for now. I'm dripping at this point.
Chris: mmm gimme that pussy!
Bey: *pushes him back into couch* no!
I slide on his shorts. But his dick is still to hard to even put it over. I just left them at his ankles. He don't even care rn. He all sluggish. I grab his hands and we look into each other's eyes.
Bey: why don't I make a deal?
Chris: *July's right closer to face* ANYTHING BABY! ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!
Bey: get. Some. Help. Stop all these drugs and lean abs whatever other drug is in this house. Get your ass up off this couch, and get back to music. Your fans miss you and *whispers* I miss you. 
Chris: if I do all that, will you take me back please. You've gotta believe me! I will sell my soul the fucking devil just to have you back in my arms! ANYTHING!!! I'll call services rn I'll call manager just *crys* please don't leave me! I love you!! I fucking love you with all my heart! With every fiber in my b-
I kiss him. I couldn't stand to see him like this. He slips in some tongue and I try resisting sooo badly but he's just soo damn sexy that it's irresistible. He hiked up my small tight dress and slips his hand into my panties. Fuck! I can't resist! I wrap my hand around his dick before you know it, we fuck on his bed, making the house shake. He's got my legs over his shoulders as he's pounding into me. I haven't been able to even breath bc he kissin me soo much. He kisses every square inch of my body and I'm ready to explode!
Chris: come on baby*sweating and thrusting harder* come on daddy dick baby! I'm cum wit you! Fuck!
We both cum together. This is what momma been craving. He puts 4 months work of nut into me and I cream all that I had on him. Was a powerful ass orgasm. I look to the side and noticed I ripped his wet covered sheets.
Bey: mmm sorry *sweat and out breath* abt your sheets. And omg your back is bleeding.
Chris: naw that's more like a reward for me. Mmm sleep with me. Pulls out and curls up
Bey: it's only 6pm😂and where's your blanket?
Chris: we don't need it, I'll be your blanket. I can warm ya back up if you want😈
And like that we get back to it. And we fuck back to sleep

 And we fuck back to sleep

Morning...
I wake up and see Chris right next to me getting up as well.

Chris: good morning beautiful Aww, I missed waking up to that sexy ass voice and his sweet nicknames

Aww, I missed waking up to that sexy ass voice and his sweet nicknames.
Bey: good morning my handsome mess.
Chris: I think I feel much more sober btw.
Bey: oh do you know. Was this coochie what you needed to sober up?
Chris: oh baby, you don't have a damn clue hooow bad I needed you
Bey: same here. *kisses* ok well, imma get goin.
As I try to leave the bed, Chris won't unhinge me. He continues to place kisses all over me and slips his fingers back into me.

Bey: mmm fuck baby!!! Fuck me good again!Chris: oh you don't gotta tell me twice

Chris: oh you don't gotta tell me twice.
We fuck again for another hour and I hop off him. Omg! What am I doing?!!!! I go into the bathroom and he's knocked the fuck out. I put his ass back to sleep. Looks like he needed some sleep too. I turn the water on and get in. I really hope he pulls through on what I told him to do. I gently rinse where he left hickies on my neck. He a total freak! I turn the water off and I slip my dress back on and I have no idea what happened to my bra and panties. I walk out of the bedroom bathroom and see he's missing. Man, we totally trashed this place. Even more than what it was before. I walk out into the hall and smell breakfast. I also see that he straightened up the living room and kitchen. Tho the other half of the house is still trashed. I see him in shorts only cooking up everything from pancakes to eggs and bacon and sausage and French toast and strawberry's and oats and fruit. Shit, how he make this within the 30 minutes I was in the shower? He turns around and smiles. He sobered up rq.
Chris: good morning baby!*smiles*
Bey: good morning Chris
His smile slowly drops.
Bey: yea last night, that was just a much needed nut. You don't have me just yet.
Chris: but I will. And I'm going to prove it to you. *kisses her forehead and hugs her*
I nustle my body into his during our hug. God I missed him. But like I said, it ain't this easy. We sit and eat and watch tv.
Tv: and just moments after the interview with Oprah, Beyoncé was seen heading twoards Chris Browns house.
Bey: omg! I'm ruined!
Chris: nonono! It's ok! I'll get my publicist right on it.
All of a sudden, both our phones start going off from everyone we know.
Chris: *puts hands in his face* uh! Again! Ya know what, who cares. We know what is going on and that's what matters.
Bey: yes but we still gotta clean some of this shit up. I'll have my publicist cover us up too.
As we eat, he can't stop smiling like a little boy who got his lollipop after getting a shot. It is refreshing to see him smiling again. I ain't coming back cause I feel sorry for him, but I love him but he needs help. I can't help but smile with him. We finish up and I'm full. I try and get up to help with the dishes but he sits me back down. He cleans up
Bey: alright, well thanks for breakfast and the nut bust, but I've got a shit ton of stuff to do.
Chris: WAIT!*drops pan and hops over kitchen table*
Bey: omg boy you a clown😂
Chris: I-I wanna thank you for givin me a wake up call and a possible second chance. I know I have a lot to do to prove my self to you. So how can I prove it?
Bey: I'm gonna be pretty busy for a few months. I'll come back after then and see.
Chris: oooohhh nononono*laughs hysterically* yea right! You coming back for this dick!*whips dick out of shorts and then puts back away*
Bey: hahaha yea nah.
Chris: well it'll always be here when you need it baby girl. Always*kisses her*
Bey: thanks haha! I wish you luck Chris.
Chris: thanks baby.