Chapter 15

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. DON'T FORGET TO READ CHAPTER 14 BEFORE THIS ONE!!

 DON'T FORGET TO READ CHAPTER 14 BEFORE THIS ONE!!

Harry's POV

"Aren't you supposed to be with your student?" Priscilla asked from the corner of the small room where her clothes were.

"She wasn't having a good day so I gave her a small break."

Her eyes flitted at me with surprise. "Now you're giving breaks to your students? That's a first."

I shrugged my shoulders and shifted my body into a comfortable position, bringing my hands to the back of my neck, the sheets covering my naked body. I'd spent shifts with Allison before, and she always had been quiet and reserved around me and my patients. Timid, I think it's the word. But despite that, she's very smart.

Something went wrong after lunch. She came into my office shaking and tears running down her flushed cheeks. I never knew how to deal with a crying person. In fact, it was uncomfortable for me to be in the same room as a wailing girl who couldn't even form sentences to explain what happened.

So, I told her that I didn't want my patients to see her like this, so it was better if she went somewhere in the hospital to calm down and then come back whenever she felt ready. Or, to put it into my own words: 'stop fucking crying, get out of my sight and come back when I tell you.'

I didn't have the time or patience to deal with tears and issues I wasn't involved with. Maybe I made her cry even harder after my harsh words, but I really didn't care.

There was a part of me that felt relieved I took myself out of that situation, but the other part kept telling me that something was indeed wrong and I had to do something about it. But I didn't want to fuck up my head with more issues than I already had, so I'd called Priscilla to keep my mind out of everything.

"Why are you getting dressed, anyway?" I asked from my spot in the small bunk bed. "You don't have any students today. I checked your schedule."

"I have patients," she lifted my boxers and tossed them at me. "So do you."

"They're fine and happy."

Her pager beeped, and she ignored it whilst slipping into her light blue pants. "You're so full of yourself."

"Funny, your mouth was in that exact situation a couple of hours ago."

Something balled and blue flew towards my head and I caught it with my hand before it hit me in the face, a cocky smile playing on my lips.

"Now you're making jokes?" she asked in mocked surprise and shook her head. "What has gotten into you, Dr. Styles?"

"Nothing," I said while sitting up and putting my boxers on.

When she didn't retort back, I glanced at her, a knowing look across her features, her lips pursed together as if she was fighting back a smile.

"I've seen you several times with Madelyn Montt lately."