"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Sana answered and went on to talk about unimportant things. All throughout their conversation, Jimin felt wrong. Why was Taehyung holding onto him closely while he flirted with Sana through the phone, it felt wrong. He untangled his body away when he heard secretly whispering behind him.

He didn't look at Taehyung whatsoever when he walked off out to his room. He noticed the home was rather silent meaning his parents were out for work. He sighed and stomped to the refrigerator, he took a water bottle and sipped on it while he tried to relax.

It felt like he was the home wrecker. Seems like Taehyung was cheating on Sana with him while he spoke to her on the phone.

It disgusted him.

Nonetheless, he rubbed it off when he walked back into his room. He noticed Taehyung wasn't in the bed anymore, "tae?" He whispered as he walked closer to the lighten bathroom. "Hey, could you drive me to the park? Sana wants to have breakfast there." He smiled and continued to get ready.

Jimin narrowed his eyebrows, "I thought we were going to sleep all day." He pouted softly. Taehyung shook his head. "Sorry, but Sana is more intriguing than sleeping." He grinned at his reflection not spearing any looks over to Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and nodded, he left the bathroom and got ready himself.

"If he's going to have his fun, I'll have my own fun." He mumbled softly, getting more upset when he kept thinking about it. He changed his clothing and all that stuff. Taehyung sat on the bed while he watched Jimin stomp all around his room, "let's go." Jimin fixed his shirt and walked off first.

"What's your plans for today?" Taehyung asked once they were in the vehicle. "Jungkook and i are hanging out." Jimin said, focused more on the road than Taehyung's upset look. The rest of the drive was silent all until they parked at the parking lot of the park.

They said their farewells bitterly and went different routes. "Kook, wake your bitch ass up. It's the second time I called you." Jimin growled as he sent the voice recording to Jungkook's number.

He drove over to Jungkook's home since he knew where he lived. He waited out there, calling and texting Jungkook's phone until he got a call back.

"Stop spamming my phone, whore." Then, he hung up. Jimin's eyes widen and his mouth opened, "did he- did he just call me a whore! Then hanged up!" He began to go on, throwing a tantrum in his car. "Drive." He turned and loosen his body, it was Jungkook buckling his seat and turning to the window.

Jimin scoffed and followed through, he didn't know where he was driving but he wanted to cool off. Jungkook tilted his head over to him and smiled softly, "you'll be fine. Everything will be fine. Just relax and everything will be in placed." He tried but Jimin's mind only went back to this morning.

"He's stupid. And- and I don't like Sana." He mumbled, sulking with a pout on his mouth. Jungkook sighted the view before turning away, "I know. Everyone is stupid. Let's forget about them." Jimin speared Jungkook a glance, he noticed how his mood suddenly changed. He decided to take his words and cool down with music playing the radio.

~Taehyung & Sana~

"Now what?" Taehyung wiped his mouth. They were finished with their fast food breakfast. Sana shrugged and chewed her last bite while she looked at the landscape. "Let's take a walk while we're here." Taehyung liked the thought of her idea, so he took their trash and threw it all way in the nearby trash can.

He walked back to Sana and held his arm out for her arms to hold. "Look, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable yesterday with my comment. It was a joke I should have discussed beforehand." He said, with his eyes on the concrete trail.