Short:How Dark deals with clingy girls he doesn't like

Dark Pov

Ruby:And then I said now that's a katana.

The others groaned at the joke which I snickered at as we made our way back to class.

???:Tennyson!~

I looked behind me to see that bitch from first grade that's been clingy since I've been the top student in Class 1-A. She had long Pink hair, brown eyes, and was very annoying to me and my friends, if anything she's as arrogant as Baku-brat and as Annoying as Mineta. I also heard from my uncle that she's the daughter of Cash Murray but I can't confirm that. She tried tackling me while placing my arm between her breasts.

Thot:Hey Darkie~

Ruby:What do you want?

Thot:I don't believe I was talking to you.

I sigh annoyed.

Dark:What the hell do you want?

Thot:Aw... Is that how you talk to a old friend?

I curled my hands into fists angrily.

Weiss:Friend?! You never wanted anything to do with him back in kindergarten or first grade until now.

Thot:I forgot who I asked.

She pulled me closer to her chest.

Thot:Is there a way to get these thots out your class and replace them with me?

That pushed the line.

Dark:Okay I've had enough.

I sharply turned around pushing her off me.

Dark:I forgot were I said you were my friend, or anything about you being able to touch me. Let alone were I was your "Sugar Daddy".

I let my mana to sorta burst a little to intimidate her.

Dark:Say anything about my friends again I'll kill you and your family whoever they are.

She ran down the hallway screaming as she did I used XLR8 to get me and the girls to class,