Ch 85:Fight for your life symbol of peace

Yang Pov

I told the others even Todoroki and Kirishima. Everyone in our class tried to talk us out of it. I didn't give a damn about anything they all had to say. This was happening. With or without them. If we have to fight so be it. We made it outside then saw Iida. I didn't question his actions and walked by him, but when he did he grabbed my arm.

Yang:Let go Iida.

Iida:No.

Yang:Why is that?

Iida:Why do all of you have to act like a bunch of rebels?

Yang:Tch! Is that even a damn question? It's who we are! Heroes play it by the book, and would probably get both Dark and Katsuki killed.

Iida:You don't know that!

Yang:Do I?

I picked Iida up by his shirt.

Yang:I would know! Because it was the textbook bull shit that got my mother killed!

He stopped his mindless crying to look me in the eyes, and see if I was serious or not. I cried as I held him.

Yang:Villains captured my mom and put her in quirk restraints. When the heroes went in to save her. They killed her.

I pinned Iida's sorry ass to the wall while crying and screaming.

Yang:You try having happen to someone you love! Then have it happen a second time to your closest friend that doesn't think your quirk is a villain quirk...

*Flashback*

I was walking through the preschool I was going to listening to rumors about my quirk.

Girl 1:Did you hear about Yang's quirk?

Girl 2:Yeah. I heard it's a villain quirk.

A year later I met this boy. He said his name was Dark Tennyson. He's nice, but he always seem sad for some reason.

Dark:Yang. I never asked what your quirk was. I have to ask. What is it?

Yang:Uh... Well...

Dark:What's wrong?

Yang:Everyone calls it a villain quirk.

Dark:I'll believe it. When I hear it.

Yang:Ok. It's called Burn. The more I get hurt and the madder I get the more powerful my attacks are.

I thought he was going to run home crying, but he didn't his eyes glowed brightly with excitement.

Dark:Can I see it?

I was completely confused, but agreed to show him.

Yang:Alright.

I started to get really mad. He didn't run he just watched in awe.

Dark:That's so cool!!

I actually smiled at his comment.

*flashback end*

Yang:I can't loose him how I lost my mom. I just can't loose him...

I looked down at the ground then put Iida down.

Yang:I'm sorry.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Ruby with a sad look on her face.

Ruby:We all feel that way. That's why we're doing this Yang.

I smiled slightly. Then I saw Snowflake flying out of the hospital in a hurry.