Ch 20:USJ part 2

Mr.Aizawa:Stay there Tennyson. This is real. Those are real villains.

I couldn't believe it. One by one they all came out, each one uglier then the last. They all were pretty intimating, but then I remembered that I took on robots just as ugly.

Kirishima:No way. Real villains. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?

Dark:Yeah. He's right. Thirteen. Why aren't any of the alarms going off?

Thirteen:Good question. I'm not sure.

Todoroki:Is the who campus under attack, or is this their only target? Either way if the alarms aren't going off then that means one of these villains has a quirk masking their presents here. They carefully chosen this facility as an entry point at the time that a class was about to start. They're fools for trespassing here.

Mr.Aizawa told Thirteen to get us out of the USJ then he jumped down to fight. He was one man army taking villains down one by one.

Yang:Holy crap.

Dark:Come on Yang.

Yang:Right.

We ran to the entrance when that fog guy stopped us.

Dark:' Damn. '

Fog villain:It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides. Isn't this a fitting for All Might the symbol of peace to take his last breath?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They were planning to kill All Might? That's impossible, but then again I have a watch that turns me into aliens so nothing is impossible.

Fog villain:I believe that he was supposed to be here today, and yet I don't see no sign of him. There must have been a change of plans that we've not foreseen. All well I guess it doesn't matter. I still have a roll to play.

As he said that Thirteen raised her hand up, possibly to use her quirk when Katsuki, Deku, Kirishima charged at the villain.

Kirishima:Do you think we would just let you rip this place to shreds?

I lost sight of Ruby and the others.

Dark:' Those idiots! '

Fog villain:You live up to your school's reputation.

Dark:' I should be helping, but Thirteen is a pro. She's got this. '

Fog villain:But you should be careful children. Otherwise someone might get hurt.

Who even is this guy? Is he even a villain? I didn't know what to think of this guy.

Thirteen:That's enough you three. Get out of the way right now!

I knew what she was about to do, so I stood to the side. The fog villain extended his fog at all of us. I jumped out of the way and turned into Wildmutt to find the others through the fog.

 I jumped out of the way and turned into Wildmutt to find the others through the fog