Ch 2:The Field trip to change it all

15 year old Dark Pov

Teacher:The school year is nearly over, and you all need to start thinking about what you're going to do with your lives.

I was drawing in my notebook while he was talking.

Teacher:I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but...

He grabs some papers.

Teacher:Why bother?

He throws the papers.

Teacher:I know you all want to go to the hero track.

Everyone cheers and starts to use their quirks except Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake.

Teacher:Yes. Yes. You've got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage in school. Get a hold on yourselves.

Bakugo:Hey teach. Don't let me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys would be sidekicks to some busted e-lister. Heh.

After he said that everyone was in a uproar except for my friends.

Random male student:You think you're better then us Katsuki?

Bakugo:Let's go I'll take you all on!

Teacher:Your scores are impressive, but before I go on about test scores. We'll be having a field trip next week.

I was kinda excited because I never went camping with my parents. More of the reason being that my dad is the hero Kevin 11 and can't come with me and my mom.

Teacher:Please hand these field trip forms into your parents.

He handed me one. I was ecstatic about this because Deku and Katsuki wouldn't bother with going.

Teacher:Anyway. Back to test scores. Katsuki and Izuku have interesting test scores and could possibly make it to UA. I also see that Dark also plans to apply.

The whole class starts laughing at me until there was a pillar of ice on all sides of me.

Weiss:You imbeciles don't even have the attitudes to become heroes. Dark does.

Katsuki:Who do you think you are white hair?

Yang picks up Katsuki and throws him to the front of the room.

Yang:Did anyone ask for your opinion Katsuki? No? Then piss off!

Ruby:Swear jar!

Yang:I know. I know.

Yang puts a dime into Ruby's swear jar.

(Timeskip to the end of the day)

I got up and got ready to walk out the door. When Katsuki stopped me.

Katsuki:Where do you think you're going in such a hurry?

Just then Blake kicks him in the face.

Blake:Away from you Jack-

I cut her off so she didn't have to owe Ruby.

Blake:Nevermind.

We all walked outside to see my dad and Klein waiting for all of us.

Dark:See you girls later.

Weiss:See you Dark.

Ruby:Bye Dark!

Dark:Bye!

I hop into my dad's car which was just repaired after a villain trashed it.

Dad:So how was school.