Ch 53:The problem with goo

Dark Pov

After exiting the portal it was already night time.

Dark (💢):What the hell guys?!

Dad:Don't worry about it Dark. We told them that you weren't feeling great, so you were excused.

Dark:Alright. Whatever.

I went to my bed then went to sleep.

3rd person Pov

Not very far from the Alien Force Agency a meteor crashed down and in it a black puddle is in the center. It seemed to craw as if it was alive towards the agency. It crawled into a window where someone was sleeping.

Yang Pov

I was lying in my bed thinking on how Dark was when I felt something crawling up my body. It felt oddly good but weird. I got up to look to see a black slimy substance crawling up my body.

 I got up to look to see a black slimy substance crawling up my body

I tried ripping it off, but the more I struggled the more it moved. Then everything went black.

Dark Pov

I woke up to Yang screaming. I rolled out of my bed and went to look for Yang. Just as I reached my door it just came directly off its hinges throwing me to the wall. I opened my eyes to see Yang, but something about her wasn't right.

 I opened my eyes to see Yang, but something about her wasn't right

Dark:Yang. What happened to you?

She walked up to me, and when she did I realized that she was covered in blood.

Dark:Dear God....

As she got closer I realized she looked like she was forced to do this.

Dark:I don't who did this to you Yang, but I'm putting an end to it.

I turned the dial to Humungousaur and slammed it down.