Ch 95:Home

Dark Pov

Everyone got transported to the Hospital. I did have a few scratches and bruises, but nothing to major.

Mom:Dark. There is someone who wants to see you.

Dark:Ok. What about everyone else?

Mom:Eri is under quarantine. As for Kirishima he has lacerations and bruises on his body but he's fine.

Dark:What about future me?

Mom:He wounded Zero but it won't stop him.

Dark:That's good.

She opened the door and there stood Centipeder, Bubble Girl, my friends, my dad, my uncle, Great Grandpa Max, Matt, Albedo, Rook, and All Might.

Dark:What's going on?

Bubble Girl:It's sir he's... he's...

She started to burst into tears. I knew what was happening then. Night Eye is gonna die. I walk to the side of his bed and started to break down.

Dark:This is my fault.

Rook:It is not your fault Dark.

Dark:Yes it is Rook. I got involved. It should've been me on the other end of that spike.

Yang:Dark.

Dark:I know what you're about to say Yang. I could've at least warned him about-

Just as I was about to finish Yang turned me around and slapped me. I dropped to the floor holding my cheek in pain and shock. I looked up at Yang and she was pissed and crying.

Yang:It shouldn't of been you! Do you not know what effect that would've had on us? On me?

I was a little confused on what she was talking about, so I didn't answer.

Yang:Each death has an effect on people Dark! Night Eye had that effect on everyone in this room! Now think about how and who your death would've effected!

I looked down at the floor knowing full well that she's right. I then felt two hands grab my jacket and lifted me off the floor.

Yang:Your death would've effected me the most Dark! Do know why?

I continued to stay quiet. When I didn't answer she broke down and pulled me close.

Yang:It's because I love you Dark Tennyson.

I felt myself slowly breaking into tears after she said that. I never knew she had these feelings for me. Hell last time I checked every girl in middle school laughed and said "Why would I go out with a quirkless looser like you?" I hugged her closely as I cried into her shoulder while Mirio and All Might talked to Night Eye before he died. After a few hours or so we decided t leave the hospital, not before I went to talk to Mirio.

Mirio:Hey Tennyson. I heard about the fight with Chisaki. Great job.

Dark:Yeah. Thanks.

I still felt down in the dumps for him loosing his quirk.

Mirio:What's with the sad face there Tennyson?

Dark:I feel like if I was faster I could've saved him. Hell. Maybe even he could still be here.

Mirio:Hey don't worry about it. Sir Night Eye maybe gone, but a piece of him lives on in us. So let's both make a promise. We'll live for him with a smile on our faces from this day forward.

He raises his fist and reaches out to me.

Mirio:Ok?

I looked at him then to his fist, and gave a light smile. I put my fist to his and said one word.