Ch 35:The new Nomu

Shigaraki Pov

I was watching as our top scientist train our newest Nomu that I wanted to test on the brat with the watch. I was wondering what his quirks were, so I looked at the logs on the creation of Nomu.

Log 1:This Nomu will be totally different from the others having the capabilities to make weapons out of its flesh and bones.

I liked the sound of that so I kept reading.

Log 2:It has been two days since my last log, and a new development on Nomu has popped up. It has now developed a skin made of calcium phosphate the same material that makes our bones hard.

Shigaraki:Interesting. But how will this kill All Might?

Log 3:It has been a week since I added some new DNA to Nomu. So I added the DNA of a person that can seclude a substance that hardens into Keratin on their skin making their skin as hard as their fingernails.

Shigaraki:Hmm...

Log 4:I added a shit ton of people who had animal based quirks so Nomu would have deadly hunting instincts and reflexes. The animal quirks are as followed wolf, snake, cat, fox, rhinoceros, rhinoceros beetle, great white shark, bat, black bear, polar bear, panther, lion, tiger, and many more that I lost track of.

Shigaraki:This just keeps getting better the more I read.

Log 5:I have been trying to unlock it's hunting instincts to no avail, so I did more research.

Shigaraki:Fuck.

Log 6:I need help with Nomu. He still won't react to anything, and I taught him all the basic tricks.

Shigaraki:What is Nomu? A dog?

???:Seems like you need some help with Nomu.

I looked behind me to see a man in his 50s with a glass dome head.

Shigaraki:What are you doing here? How did you get in here?

???:I let myself in.

He snapped his fingers and a giant frog came in.

Shigaraki:I've seen this before! You're...

???:Dr.Animo at your service.

Shigaraki:What do I owe the pleasure?

Dr.Animo:A compromise. You use this Nomu to kill the nephews of Ben Tennyson and I will help you put them all together.

Shigaraki:Deal. Now get to work!

(Timeskip a week)

I heard a alarm so I went to check on the scientist and Dr.Animo to see a bloody mess with a fully new Nomu standing in front of the Doctor.

Animo to see a bloody mess with a fully new Nomu standing in front of the Doctor

Dr.Animo:Go now Nomu and kill Dark and Sapphire Tennyson! Hahaha!

The new Nomu ran out of the hole in the wall into the city.

Shigaraki:Great job Doctor. He's a beautiful creature.

Dr.Animo:You haven't seen half of what I've created.

Shigaraki:I can't wait to see more.