Ch 41:Sapphire's awakening

Dark Pov

I was hanging out in the living-room and I was watching the news...live? They just switched it on as soon as Naruto came on.

News reporter:We are coming to you live downtown near the hospital where Kevin 11's son: Sapphire Tennyson is going insane.

I got off the couch and ran to find mom and Dad. I found them talking to each other in their room. I ran towards their room and tripped.

Dad:What's up champ?

Dark:Mom. Dad. It's Sapphire he was on the news and he wasn't acting normal.

The ran out the door and into dad's car. I didn't have the time to grab my keys, so I hopped in. We made it to the hospital where Saph was trashing cars and throwing them towards the pros.

Dark:I'm so glad I didn't bring my car. Who knows how bad he would have trashed it.

Saph looked in our direction and snarled like an animal. I looked at my parents scared and confused on what happened to my brother.

Dad:Dark. Step to the side.

Dark:But dad...

Mom:Dark. Listen to your father.

I nodded then stood off to the side. My dad touched his car and his skin became as hard as his car, and my mom changed into her Lucky Girl outfit. I wanted to help so badly. I had my Omnitrix ready.

Omnitrix V2:Function unavailable. Reboot at 20%.

Dark (💢):You had all night to reboot yourself and you're only at 20 percent?! Come on!!!

I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the fight. My brother started to use builds I've never heard him talk about.

 My brother started to use builds I've never heard him talk about

Dark:Nani dafug?

Sapphire use the cannon build that I named Bombs Away on mom. She dodged three attacks, but she got hit with a fourth. My dad attacked and my brother protected himself with the round build that I named Rollie Pollie. Shortly after Saph swapped to another build that I called Fireline and beat the hell out of dad. Sapphire was about to finish him off with a hook blade, and that's when I decided to step in with one of my aliens.

Dark:Going hero!

I slammed down the dial.

Omnitrix V2:Function unavailable. Reboot at 94%.

Dark:Aw. Fuck you. You stupid watch.

Sapphire was about to swing down when I tackled him.

Dark:Sapphire you need to stop!

Sapphire started to snarl and bite at me.

Dark:Snap out of it damn you!

Sapphire growled at me and kicked me off. I hit a tree and nearly passed out.

Omnitrix V2:Reboot 99% completed.

I could barely move as Sapphire walked closer with his devilish version of his hammer fists. I watched helplessly as the heroes I looked up to for years treat my brother like any of the other million of villains that they put away, but I knew my brother was still in there. I got up and slammed down the dial hoping for Bootleg, and I sure enough I got him.

 I got up and slammed down the dial hoping for Bootleg, and I sure enough I got him

I didn't question it for a second why his color changed. I jumped right into my brother's body. As soon as I entered he screamed in pain and held his head.

 As soon as I entered he screamed in pain and held his head

Dark *in Sapphire's head*:Saph please calm down. I know it hurts but try to relax.

Sapphire did what I said and lied down on the ground while I gave all of his Nanites a tune up. I talked Sapphire through on what I was doing.

Sapphire *weakly to Dark*:So you have to do every Nanite?

Dark:Almost every.

Sapphire:Is it going to hurt?

Dark:As long as you relax it won't.

Sapphire:Ok...

I heard beeping and I jumped out of Sapphire's body hoping for the best.

Omnitrix V2:Permanent upgrade complete.

Dark:Permanent?

Sapphire:Dark...?

I looked behind me see my brother with his eyes open without the animal within in his eyes. I hugged my brother crying tears of joy.

Dark:I'm glad you're ok.

Sapphire:I'm glad to be ok...

I helped him to his feet and walked him inside. Apparently Sapphire's quirk evolved to were he has more builds then intended. Good thing too because the Sports Festival was only a day away.