Ch 13:More training

Dark Pov

I got home after a long ass day at school. I threw my bag into my room and ran out towards the door.

???:What's the rush Dark?

I looked behind me to see my Uncle Ben.

Dark:Just to train with my friends.

Ben:For the entrance exam?

Dark:Yeah.

Ben:Well. You you're working hard since you have the Omnitrix v2.

Dark:Oh. Hell yeah.

Ben:Well. I would love to see you fight. If not fight you alien to alien.

Dark:Really?

Ben:Yeah. When you extend the time to eight minutes we'll see about sparing with each other.

Dark:Alright.

I went to my car to pick the girls up, but I couldn't get what my uncle said to me out of my mind. Does he want me to surpass him? I shook the thought out my mind and picked up my friends. We went to our training spot.

Yang:Ready Dark?

Dark:Hell yeah. I'm going to beat you with Blitzwolfer.

I slapped down the dial and transformed into Wildmutt.

Yang:Funny looking Blitzwolfer.

I snarled at her comment and charged at her. She punched me in my shoulder and threw me to a tree. I climbed the tree and swung through them and then kicked Yang in the back.

Yang:Oof. Cheap shot Dark!

She was starting to get mad. I could feel it. She charged at me and pinned me to the ground. I kicked her off and flipped to my feet. This action just pissed her off more. I was getting worried because I can't turn into another alien and Monki would've been great against her. I grabbed the closest and the lowest branch and jumped from branch to branch.

Yang:Dark! Get your ass back here!

She ran after me. To be honest I was scared. Then I dropped and tackled her and jumped off of her. She got up and went hand to hand with her. Yang and I were growling at each other. I threw her to the closest tree. She pushed herself up then dropped.