24. Tease

"Where are we going and why is it not upstairs to our bedroom?"

Kensie turned and flashed Sorah a grin as she came to a stop. She ran her hand across the wooden door behind her in search of the handle and fell back into the room. The door slammed shut as she pushed their bodies up against it, bringing their lips together. Her hands slid down Sorah's arms till her fingers clasped around her wrists, then pulled them above her head, pinning them gently to the door with one hand, while her other hand found the zipper of the black leather jacket and inched it down till it fell open.

Sorah's ragged breaths melted into soft moans as Kensie slid her hand beneath the fabric of her shirt and clawed at her breast, digging her fingers into the soft flesh before clamping her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Sorah's skin burned raw beneath her nails before it was soothed with the softness of skin against skin. Kensie pushed against her and kissed hard, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth and clamping down.

A high pitched cry fell from Sorah's lips as she dropped her head back against the door. Her body tingled with every touch, every sensation. She felt as though she could melt into the door, her body relaxed yet on high alert all at once. Kensie's lips and teeth explored the skin of her jaw and neck, feathering it with kisses and tiny nips as they did.

Sorah could barely form a coherent thought in her mind. Kensie's bite was an electric current that stung at her skin and settled as a pleasurable warmth in her core. Her eyes fell closed as she relaxed and allowed her body to process each and every impulse her senses received.

And in an instant they were gone.

She fell forward as Kensie released the pressure against her and stepped back to lead her further into the room. It was blanketed in darkness. She focused her eyes but even with her heightened senses she could barely see a thing.

Kensie pulled her close and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be right back," she said as she stepped away.

Sorah closed her eyes and narrowed in on the sounds around her. As she heard a scratch and a flare she opened her eyes. Candle light illuminated the room. She smiled and took in her surroundings. "I know this room."

Kensie smirked and closed the distance between them. She slid her hand over Sorah's cheek, then tangled her fingers in her hair, kissing her before unfastening the leather sword belt.

The cool air brought goose-bumps to Sorah's flesh as her clothes were shed. She felt Kensie's warm hands on her body, gripping at her and pulling her closer as she walked them backward to the bed. Sorah fell into the mattress, all the while pulling and tugging at Kensie's clothing to expose her naked body. Beneath the covers, with their bodies flush against each other, she begged for more.

Kensie smirked and ignored her requests as she ground their bodies together and rocked against her, earning a series of frantic whimpers in response. Sorah was sure she would go mad. The world melted away as she gave herself up completely. She lifted her eyes to find Kensie watching her, and shuddered at the intensity of her stare. She held her gaze and pressed their foreheads together.

She was enveloped. Weighed down and held firm by her love, she was safe, accepting that it was alright to be vulnerable.

"All good?" Kensie's tone was so gentle it made Sorah's heart ache. How had she lived without this for so long? She never dreamed that what was missing in her life was this. Someone who knew her every thought, knew her through and through, deep into her soul. One whose entire destiny was interwoven with hers. One who would do whatever it took to please her.

She pulled a deep breath into her lungs and exhaled before she nodded. She could feel Kensie's body against hers. Her ears narrowed in on every sigh, every panted breath or moan from the woman above her. She felt everything, Kensie's hands and lips on her body. Everywhere.