4.06 𝖵𝖨𝖷𝖤𝖭

Start from the beginning

"We should probably go check on him," Olive nods to the nurse's office and Stiles sighs, joining her as Scott follows after them.

"Did you really wanna kill us?" Scott turns to her with furrowed eyebrows and she smiles.

"I probably could've," She states as Stiles pats Scott's shoulder.

"With knives."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The deputy?" Olive questioned Lydia over the phone as she grabbed her popcorn out of the microwave, instantly pulling her hand back because of its temperature.

"His name is Jordan," Lydia's voice rang through as Olive rose an eyebrow, tucking her phone between her ear and her shoulder. 

"You're on a first-name basis with deputy hot-stuff?" Olive smirked, emptying the bag into a bowl.

"It isn't like that," Lydia scoffed and Olive could practically hear the annoyance in her voice.

"I'm just saying, you have been saying you're done with high school boys for how long? And then this hot-ass deputy comes into the picture while you're in the middle of one of your banshee acid trips? I think it's fate," Olive shrugged, earning a look from Derek. 

"I don't believe in fate," Lydia mumbles on the phone, and Olive chuckles dryly.

"Neither did I until I found out I was supernaturally tied to one of my classmates," Olive shook her head as she placed a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"Fair point," Lydia sighed and Olive heard shuffling over the phone, presuming she was adjusting her position in the car.

"Any relationship between me and local hot-ass deputies will have to wait. I think I'm just gonna focus on school for now."

"School? Lydia, you probably could've graduated in the 8th grade," Olive scoffed, sitting on the couch cross-legged.

"I would say 7th," She replies, causing Olive to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, we all know you could probably give Einstein a run for his money-" She started, but was cut off by the other line ringing on the phone. She furrowed her eyebrows, picking it up to see Scott's contact on the phone. Derek's face contorted as his phone rang at the same time.

"It's the Sheriff," He says, causing Olive to tilt her head. 

"Lydia, I'm gonna have to call you back," She says, clicking the phone off and answering Scott's call. "Hey, Scott what's up?"

"Are you alone?" Scott says lowly and Olive widens her eyes.

"Um, for the most part, Derek's here, why?" 

"Go upstairs," Scott whispers, causing Olive to turn to Derek, who was too caught up in his conversation with the Sheriff to listen to them. She places her food on the table before her and rushes up to her room, closing the door behind her.

"Okay, I'm alone, what's up? You're kinda scaring me," Olive said as she sat on her bed. Scott sighed over the phone before he responded.

"I need you to come to my house, something happened with Liam at the hospital and I had to bring him here."

"What happened with Liam?"

"Just get here," Scott says urgently and Olive nods, already putting her shoes on. "Fast."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive and Stiles both arrive on the steps of Scott's front porch at the same time, both of them giving each other questionable looks when they'd arrived. Olive was the first to knock on Scott's door and he opened it in a matter of seconds.