4.05 𝖠 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖣𝖠𝖸

Start from the beginning

"Oh lord," She said under her breath, scooting closer to his desk to look at the plays.

"I'm thinking basic drills for practice, shooting some goals, defense plays, etc. I actually think we might run the one you wrote last season," He pointed it out to her and she smiled.

"That good?"

"Better than anything I could write, that's for sure. I gotta be careful, Brown, or you're gonna end up taking my job," He nodded as she shook her head, looking over the play.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As Olive monitored the players on the field, she looked nervously around for Scott and Stiles. They didn't technically have to be there, they were just practicing for tryouts, but if those two were going to make the team they definitely shouldn't be confident in their abilities alone. Well, Stiles shouldn't. She saw them coming through the bleachers and darted toward them.

"What are we even doing here anyway?" Stiles says to Scott as Olive approaches them and she grabs both their collars, dragging them toward the field.

"You're trying out for lacrosse today, remember? That sport you play? Coach is wiping the team and starting fresh so you guys have better brought your A-game," She turns to both of them before Stiles removes her hand from his collar.

"Olly, we have like 162 million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team isn't one of them," Stiles turns to her, and Olive smirks, nodding toward the field.

"Are you sure about that?" She points to the players running drills. One, in particular, stands out, a freshman who Olive understood to be Liam Dunbar. He was phenomenal. The three of them watched as he blocked every shot from the goal, not missing a single one.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles turns to her and she smiles, placing her hands on her hips.

"That my friends, is your match. Wanna go meet him?" She raises an eyebrow and Stiles just rolls his eyes. Scott looks at Liam nervously and follows Olive onto the field. She picks up her clipboard, looking at the drills they were going to run later as Scott and Stiles shot some balls around near her.

"Don't wear yourself out Stilinski!" Olive yells, smirking at him, and Stiles shoves her off, continuing to practice with Scott.

The bell was set to ring in 10 minutes, and the players had retired to the locker room to change for their classes for the day. Olive sat at Coach's desk, flipping through the playbook until she heard a thud on the door. She looked up to see Stiles banging on it relentlessly, and she huffed, opening it.

"Come on," He said, no context given.

"Pardon?" Olive rose an eyebrow as she leaned on the doorway and Stiles scoffed.

"We're gonna interrogate the little twerp, he's gotta be something," Stiles narrowed his eyes, shaking his head as he looked back at Liam, who was changing into his school clothes.

"Stiles, hey Stiles," She snapped her fingers in front of his face, causing him to flinch and look at her. "Did it ever occur to you to step back from your loathe-filled vendetta and think that he might just be good at the game?"

"No, nobodies that good," Stiles shakes his head and Olive raises an eyebrow. "Don't say Scott, because Scott's a werewolf and that would prove my point."

"I wasn't gonna say anything, actually," She folded her arms over her chest and peered behind Stiles to find Scott leaning against the lockers. He waved at her, pressing his lips into a line and she shook her head, turning back to Stiles. "This is gonna end terribly."