4.04 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳

Start from the beginning

"You've got to be kidding me," He sighs, tossing his head back and letting out a groan.

"I'm not, buster," Olive smiled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Can't someone in this town stay dead?" He ignores her, turning to look frustratedly out the window.

"I think they were hoping you would," Malia says, causing a cackle to erupt from Olive. Peter turns to glare at her and she puts her hands up in defense.

"Look, Kate turned Derek into a teenager again. Now, I know you don't have many ideas, but do you have any clue as to why?" Olive rose an eyebrow, sitting up on the couch and Peter sighed.

"What color were his eyes?" He turns to Olive, who tilted her head.

"Blue."

"After Paige," Peter says, turning back out to the window and thinking for a minute. "Which could mean around the time he first met Kate."

"Hold on," Olive stood, pointing a finger in the air. "Derek and Kate knew each other?"

"Biblically," Peter said, an amused smile growing on his face. "That's right, Scott wasn't the first wolf to climb into a hunter's bed."

"Ah, dude, come on! That's disgusting!" Olive exclaims leaning against a support beam.

"See him a little differently now?" Peter rose an eyebrow and Olive shook her head.

"No, I mean Kate's disgusting. I mean, what was the age gap there? And if she got him back to when they first met, the age gap now, barf," Olive shook her head, literally about to throw up and Peter rolled his eyes.

"You're so dramatic, but yes, I can agree it was a little disturbing," He shook his head as he began to pace in front of the window. "Okay, Derek went to the site of the house thinking it was still there, right?"

"Right," Olive nodded, now sitting on the back of the couch. "But he doesn't remember the fire."

"But if he doesn't remember the fire, then he doesn't remember that it was Kate who set it. With the help of your mommy and daddy, of course," He turns to Olive, who glares at him. "Heel, Lassie, I don't blame you for any of that. I'm not a moron."

"That's debatable," Olive raises her eyebrows and Malia snorts next to her. Peter glares at the both of them, before continuing to pace.

"Kate didn't just take him back to being a teenager. She took him back to the age where he still knew her, when he still trusted her," Peter glances from Malia to Olive, who was hit with realization when he spoke. Peter moved to leave, Malia following in tow but Olive shook her head.

"Wait, there's something not right about this," She stops them, joining them at the door.

"Yeah, Kate's out there twisting her way into Derek's head, yet again. You of all people should be wanting to act with urgency right now," Peter looked at her with wide eyes but Olive shook her head.

"All we need to find her is a scent," Malia nodded, but Olive sighed.

"That's gonna take hours, if we wanna get ahead we should find out where they're going," Olive turns to Peter who narrows his eyes.

"Not to underestimate my own cognitive faculties, but we're not exactly a brain trust of geniuses here," He tilted his head at her, but she ignored him, thinking for a minute. Before they could come up with anything, Olive's phone rang.

"Scott, what's up?" She put her phone on speaker, holding it in the middle of the three of them.

"Um, so Derek's gone and Lydia found a body, we're assuming Kate did it. I'm sending you pictures but I'm not sure you really wanna see them," He said uncomfortably on the phone and Olive turned to Malia with wide eyes.