The End

*One year later*

"Happy Birthday, my beautiful daughter!"

Darcy giggles as Louis kissed her cheeks and hugs her while Harry smears cream frosting on her cheeks grinning.

"Thank you, Mommy!" She says and Louis pulls back smiling, "your baby brother is saying Happy Birthday as well!" He says.

Harry smiles as he watches Darcy hugs Louis' stomach saying, "Thank you baby brother!" Louis kisses her head.

Zayn was trying to stop Niall from stealing the cake while Liam was recording it and Darcy saw it, she ran towards them and stood straight spreading her hands to protect her cake "It's mine, Neil!"

Niall pouts crossing his arms, "and it's Niall, Daizy!" Darcy hisses and they both start fighting like siblings.

Harry shakes his head and wraps his arm around Louis' waist his husband leans into his arms, "she's growing up so fast..."

Harry nods and keeps a hand on Louis' huge stomach saying, "and soon she'll get to meet his baby brother!" Louis smiles brightly.

"I'm so excited to meet our pup!"

"Me too omega-"

"DADDY, NIALL SAID HE DIDN'T BUY ME ANY GIFT!"

Louis giggles as Harry shakes his head, "he's lying, Princess!" Darcy gasped and crossed her arms pretending to glare at Niall.

"Liar!"

"No, it's Nialler!"

•••

That night Louis' water broke and he was transferred to the hospital. Darcy was crying the whole time not understanding why her Mommy is in the hospital suddenly. Harry was with her all the time, comforting her.

"Congratulations Mr styles, your pup and omega are perfectly fine. You can see them!" Doctor says and Harry thanks them for going inside the room where Louis was shifted.

Darcy was just behind him, holding his shirt he turns and picks her up going inside.

His omega was holding their pup. Louis looks up and smiles widely, crinkles falling by the corner of his eyes, "Our pup!"

Harry smiles and goes towards him. Darcy leans forward curiously to look at what's in the blue blanket. She gasped looking at the baby and starts bouncing in Harry's arms, "Baby! Baby! Baby!"

Louis giggles, "yes Darcy. It's your baby brother! " Darcy smiles as Harry makes her sit on the bed next to Louis and holds his pup.

His heart warms when he saw the cute face scrunch as the light falls on his face. He rocks him slowly as the baby opens his eyes blinking, looking at his father...oh those ocean blue eyes.

"He has your eyes..." Harry says and Louis smiles watching as harry kisses the baby cutely but he starts crying making Harry panic.

Darcy gasped "Daddy! You made him cry!" She scolds him and he hands him to Louis.

"So sorry Darcy!" Harry sits next to Louis and Darcy climbed on his lap. Louis lifts his shirt and starts feeding his pup who stops crying immediately.

Darcy keeps her head on Harry's chest yawning, "'m tired daddy..." She mumbles and Harry rubs her back making her fall asleep eventually.

Louis signs and leans back keeping his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry strokes his cheek, "I'm so happy and proud of you Louis... you're so strong my love."

Louis smiles and lifts his head looking into Harry's eyes, "It's you who make me strong Harry. I love you so much..." Harry smiles and leans down softly pressing his lips with his omega.

"I love you more Omega..."

•••

*Time skip*

"It's Mommy's birthday! Yay!" Darcy chants while jumping on the bed. Harry groans as she lands on his back. Louis giggles, he was feeding Eden.

Harry suddenly flips and pins Darcy on the bed and starts tickling her. She squeaks kicking her hands and legs laughing.

Eden watches his Father tickle his sister and pulls back, "Aaaaawa wa" Louis giggles and kissed his cheeks, "are you trying to say, Harry?"

Harry and Darcy stop watching as Eden takes a deep breath and signs going back to sucking. Harry and Darcy pout, "I thought he'll say, Harry!"

Louis chuckles, "he's just a year old Harry he won't start speaking perfectly now." Darcy strokes Eden's head and watches as his brother looks at her with big blue eyes.

"Daddy, will we cut a cake?"

"Ofc! It's my Omega's birthday after all"

•••

"Oh my angel, it wasn't needed!" Louis cooes as he looks at the present his daughter bought for him, ofc after discussing a lot with Harry.

"Open it, Mommy!" She jumps excitedly and Louis chuckles opening the present. "Awee, it's a bracelet!" He smiles and kneels hugging Darcy.

"Thank you my baby" Darcy smiles and hugs him. "Welcome, Mommy." Harry smiles watching both of them.

He looks over Eden who was in his arms, frowning "are you jealous Eden?" He smirks and watches as his son looks over him with the same frown on his face.

"You are aren't you-oww!" Eden pokes Harry's eye and Louis giggles looking at them, "what did you buy for me, Harry?"

Darcy goes off towards the cake and Harry sits down on the couch next to Louis, "my present is that blue one." Louis leans forward and grabs the present off the floor.

He opens it and looks at the present. Tears started to pool in his eyes looking at his family picture, it was him his brother and his parents.

"W-where did you get it?" Louis asks and Harry smiles holding his hand he rubs his thumb over his Omega's hand.

"I went to your old pack and met some people. Found this from one of your dad's friends, he said your family came to his son's wedding... it's that photo" Louis hugs him tightly and Eden flinches as he was still in Harry's arms.

Harry chuckles as Louis cries in his neck, "Thank you so much, Harry...you don't know how much I was missing them... every day!"

Harry smiles and rubs his back and says "if I didn't know I wouldn't have bought it, baby" Louis pulls back and kisses him smiling into the kiss.

Eden looks at them wide eyes as they get lost in the kiss, he slaps his tiny chubby hand across Harry's hand yelling. Louis laughs loudly moving back as Harry pouts looking at Eden.

"Meanie!"

•••

*Smut*

Louis moans and arches his back, his alpha mouth pleasuring him. "Ohh alpha..." He cums all over Harry's tongue making the alpha moan on his skin.

Harry licks him and then bites those thick thighs. Louis breaths heavily lacing his fingers in Harry's curly hair and pulling him up to kiss him.

They make out sloppily when suddenly Harry grabs Louis' ass making the Omega gasp. He bites on Louis' bottom lip who drools, loving the way Harry's hands are adoring his body.

"You're so beautiful" Harry pulls back to admire his omega. He looks at those love bites he created over his neck. He leans down and licks over the bond mark.

"My Alpha..." Louis purrs and Harry breathes in his strawberry scent. His alpha is so happy, he loves his omega so much. He wants nothing more than to protect his Omega from the world and worship every inch of his sinful body...

"I love you, Louis.."

"I love you too, Harry..."

✿THE END✿