18

"Louis, I swear I saw him! Please believe me!"

Louis signs and makes his brother sit on the bed of his room. William looks around scared that made Louis frown.

"First William, go to the bathroom and clean your hands I'll get new pair of clothes for you" Louis turns towards the closet but William grabs his arm.

"Don't leave me alone, please!"

Louis groans and makes William stand up by his arm, "go in the bathroom I'm behind you."

•••

After William was cleaned and in his bed, Louis asked him what happened last night. He told him everything and Louis listened to it all quietly.

"Where is that note?"

William looks around and tries to remember where he kept that note, "i-i don't know." He says, pulling his knees to his chest and hugging himself.

Louis takes a deep breath, "William this isn't the first time you killed someone-"

"Louis, I don't care if I killed someone or not. All I care about is, that the dead body is after me and I don't wanna die! I'm so fucking confused!" William snaps grabbing his hair tears streaming down.

Louis did nothing to comfort him and says, "If he's alive and after your life, I won't stop him, William. Cause you deserve this for what you did. Karma you know!"

With that Louis leaves and William throws the nearest thing that was a pillow at louis' back yelling, "I fucking hate you!"

Louis turns and glares at him, "We actually never loved each other after that Ryan incident, William. " with that he leaves the room and William was left to drown in his tears.

•••

Louis quickly closes the door behind him and harry turns to face him when he heard him. "Did you send him away?"

Harry nods, "yeah, I gave him some money and said never to show his face near my pack" he smiles and Louis signs sitting on the couch.

"Thank god, he's finally believing Ryan is alive. I thought he'll forever blame me for this act of which I'm the director!" Louis says with a cheeky wink and Harry chuckled.

"And all the credits go to Louis Tomlinson even tho I was the playing Ryan's role here!" They both laugh at once and say, "cheers!"

Harry hands him a mug of coffee as he sits next to Louis, "you know, I want to kill Simon"

Louis almost, almost spit outs the coffee. He gulps it down and looks at Harry with wide eyes, "why? That old man stole your candy?"

Harry chuckles and looks at the floor as he says, "no, he stole my family"

Louis' eyes widened and he move closer to harry, "I'm sorry harry...how did it happen?"

Harry takes a deep breath trying to show that this doesn't affect him much, even tho he's an alpha he has emotions and love for his late family.

"He's my dad's brother. He always wanted to take my dad's pack, which is his now. He did everything in his power to and fought with dad. But my dad was strong and he fought for his pack and family and he won!"

Louis' heart warms as he saw that sunshine smile on Harry's face that is hard to find but he's glad he found it.

"Simon was then kicked out of the pack but then one day he kidnapped my mom and sister...he knew my dad's weakness. I was just five to understand anything. And one day my dad went to Simon, to save me mum and sister but it was too late...that ruthless fucker killed my dad too and left me with no one!" Harry says and keeps the mug of coffee away and looks down a tear flow down his cheek.

Louis immediately hugged him and stuffs his face in Harry's neck, trying to comfort him with his scent, "He should pay for his sins!"

Harry nods and wraps an arm around Louis pulling him closer to him, he leans back saying "After it, he got my father's pack and then he kicked me out. I lived in a cabin in the forest for some years. Being an alpha it was an advantage to easily find food and water. One day I came across a lake where I saw a woman crying holding a dead baby pup..."

Louis keeps his head on Harry's chest, listening to his heartbeat as he speaks, "She was Rebeca, her pup and husband died in a car accident. She saw me and adopted me and welcomed me in her back that is...my pack now."

Louis signs as he looks up at Harry, "you're so strong Harry." He hugs the alpha tightly buring his face in his chest, that strong scent of sandalwood calming his omega.

"Mmh, I hope I'm not disappointing her. I made a criminal beta the Luna of this pack." Harry says shaking his head.

"No Alpha" Louis's voice was muffled as his face was still stuffed in Harry's chest, but he can hear him "you're perfect Alpha for this pack..."

Harry looks down at Louis and strokes his head smiling as the omega purrs and cuddles him, that satisfies his alpha...

"And you're the perfect Luna for this pack louis..."

Louis was asleep in the strong arms of the alpha, he trusts him and likes to be close to him. He wants him his omega was craving these arms and this scent...the place is too comfortable to not fall asleep...and in love!