12

"know what-"

*Knock knock*

William and Louis look at the door, "come in!" William says and the door opens and in came an Alpha, "what is it?"

"Sir, Harry styles is here! He's saying he wants to talk to you"

William smirks as he looks at Louis, "Your lover is already here to save you! I'm coming, Josh."

That alpha nods and leaves, William then turns towards Louis. "Now my brother I prefer you be a good omega and be quiet!"

Before Louis can open his mouth William puts Dutch tape on his mouth and leaves the room.

•••

"What a pleasant surprise!"

Harry looks up and stands up when he saw William walk down the stairs smirking. He frowned when he looked at him...so familiar to Louis

"Who are you?" Harry asks as William signs and sits in front of harry on the couch. They were in the old cabin that was in the rogue territory. Harry came here without informing anyone.

"I'm William and I'm the leader of this group!" William says with a wide smile. Harry looks around and immediately asks

"Where's Louis?"

William signs and leans back on the couch, "Mr styles... isn't it inappropriate to ask for the prize without running the race?"

Harry's jaw clenched, "what do you want. Tell me your worth!" He says in his deep voice hands clenched into fists to stop himself from losing control.

"Worth doesn't fit me styles. Let's just make a deal!" William says leaning forward clasping his hands together and looking into Harry's dark furious eyes.

"What deal?"

"I'll let Louis go alive! If you...make me your omega and the Luna of your pack Harry." William smirks and watches as Harry's expression turn to anger.

"You don't know who you're messing with William. I will not make you my omega! Are you even an omega!" Harry asks scrunching his nose when he couldn't recognise Williams' scent.

William rolls his eyes and crossed his hands, "I'm a beta-"

"Okay enough! Give me Louis I'll give whatever amount of money you'll ask for!" Harry says glaring at William.

William scoffs, "you think I did all this shit for money huh! I don't want a single penny from you, I want to be your Luna! And you don't do as I say... I'll kill Louis in front of you!"

Harry growls and bangs his hand on the table, "I'll fucking kill you before that!" He stands up and grabs Williams' collars pulling him in the air.

William smirks and looks towards his men and immediately a man came in holding Louis who yells as soon as he saw harry hitting William, "HARRY!"

Harry stops and looks at him. He pushes William down and turns to go toward Louis but the man holding Louis pulls out his gun and points it at louis' forehead which made Harry's steps come to a halt.

William groans as he wipes the blood off his lips, "Told you I'll kill him if you didn't listen to me. Josh kill him-"

"NO! No! Wait!" Harry stops him. William looks at him and Louis whimpers tears coming to his eyes.

"Harry...leave! Don't care about me! Please leave!" Louis says and Harry shakes his head.

"I won't leave without you-"

"Okay, Romeo and Juliet stop this nonsense and get to the point." William says and turns to Harry, "Harry make me your Luna and I'll let Louis go!"

Harry shakes his head and looks at Louis who does the same, "no harry don't listen to him he'll kill y-" josh puts a tape over louis' mouth.

William grabs Harry's arm and steps closer to him, "Alpha...you have to decide right now! You want him to be alive or dead?"

Harry gulps and looks at Louis who was crying and shaking his head. He looks at William, his eyes the same blue as Louis's' but he has a pinch of grey.

"I... I'll accept your deal!"

"Yess!"

•••

"You have to mate me now"

Harry's eyes widened and he moves back from where he was sitting on the couch. William was next to him, and louis was in front of them.

"No. I won't mate you!" Harry shakes his head and looks at Louis who was just looking at his hands wiping his tears and trying to hide them.

"You have to mate me! What if you take me in your pack and then kill me? How can I trust you?" William says and holds Harry's hands.

"I won't kill you until yo-"

"See you'll me once I do what you don't want me to. I want you to mate me now, so you can't kill me! You know if you kill your mate you'll suffer the most!" William says and Harry's jaw clenched and he pushes William's hands away.

"William, I only agreed to make you mt Luna. I didn't agree to mate you!" Harry says pointing at William who frowns.

"That you have to do Harry! How will I know you won't kill me-"

"I take your guarantee... you'll be alive after all you're my brother!" Louis spoke for the first time after getting out of those restrictions.

Harry frowns and looks between Louis and William, "brother? He is your brother?"

"Yes... unfortunately"