22

"Who's Arthur?"

"Louis...."

Niall grabs Louis' hand and takes him out towards the forest. There they sat under a tree while Louis was very curious to know about Arthur and more.

"Harry will kill me if he knew I'm gonna tell you this!" Niall says rubbing his forehead and Louis shakes his head.

"He won't know it, Niall. I won't let him, now tell me please!" Louis says and Niall takes a deep breath and then turns to face Louis.

"So before Arthur, we'll start with Taylor!" Niall says and Louis frowns, "who's that?"

"Well, that's what I'm gonna tell you. Taylor and Harry met ten years ago and they become friends. Now by the force of attraction, they both were attracted to each other and they started courting. After courting for a year Harry mated with her and they bonded!"

While Niall was saying Louis got goosebumps cause he already knows that Taylor is no more, which means Harry's bond was broken and that is the biggest pain in Wolf's life!

"They had a very beautiful daughter darcy-"

"That is Harry's daughter!" Louis asks with wide eyes and Niall nods, "yup, Camille was just a show the real parents of darcy are Harry and Taylor!"

Louis nodded and Niall continued further, "Their life was going perfect! But after five years a rogue wolf was founded at our borders just like you were found!"

"And who was that wolf?"

"It was Arthur, he was an omega no wait- he showed us like he was an omega. He used to take those pills and he fooled us! Harry took him in our pack when he was begging for help. We kept him in our house as a family...but he betrayed us."

"H-he wanted the pack?"

Niall shakes his head, "No Louis, he wanted Taylor! But he was a psychopath! He was a murderer, and he kidnapped Darcy so Harry will be busy looking for his daughter and there he took his chance and tried to rape Taylor!"

Louis' heart wrenches as his palms sweat, "oh god! Please tell me she was saved!"

Niall slumps down, "no Louis, it was too late when harry reached there with Darcy. Taylor was ...gone"

A tear slipped down louis' cheek that he didn't even notice was coming out. "And a-Arthur?"

"He was sent to a mental hospital but one day he just disappeared from his room and was never seen!" Niall says and Louis rubs his face signing.

"Harry didn't deserve so much pain...he has lost so much!" Louis says and runs his hand through his hair. Niall nods and keeps his hand on louis' shoulder.

"But don't take his words to heart. He nay act tough and rude but he's-"

"Soft for the ones he's fond of..." Louis whispers and Niall smiles. "Yup! Now, what do you say about a trip to pizza hut?"

Louis chuckles and watches him stand up, "what will we do on this trip?"

Niall keeps his hands on his hips, "we'll go and meet the staff and wish them a good day..." Louis doesn't say anything and keeps looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Okay maybe eat a few things!"

"Aye aye captain!"

•••

When Louis and Niall returned no one was in the house, it was quiet. Louis goes to his room and decided to take a shower.

He goes into the bathroom and goes towards the cabinet to pull out a towel. When he closes the cabinet he saw someone standing behind him, in the mirror.

He gasps and turns to look at the unknown man, who was smirking at him,

"W-who are you?"

"Your biggest nightmare!"

•••

Harry cracks his knuckles and stretches his arms as he stands up from his seat. Looking at his watch he sees it's late. He grabs his phone and leaves his study.

He goes to his room and was immediately met with Darcy on the bed playing with her dolls. He smiled wide as he steps in, "When did my angel cane back!"

Darcy looks up and grins wide getting off the bed she runs and hugs her father, "Daddy! Darcy missed you!" Harry chuckles and hugs his daughter.

"I missed you too angel, when did you come?"

Darcy pulls back and blinks her big green eyes saying "Nan said you missed me!" Harry smiles and kneels in front of her.

"I do miss you, dear!" He stands up and picks her up, "Now what did you do at Nan's house?"

Darcy smiles and starts babbling about the mini adventure she had with her grandmother, her mommy's mommy!

Harry gets her ready for bed while listening to her. He places her on the bed and crosses his arms, "okay so, what does my princess wanna eat?"

Darcy hums and makes a thinking face, tapping her dainty finger over her chin. Her curls fall on her eyes that harry removes them with a fond smile, "ice cream?"

Harry raised her eyebrows at her, "that's not food!" Darcy pouts and crossed her arms, "yes it is daddy!"

Harry chuckles and hovers over her and starts tickling her, "First gimme kissy!" Darcy squeals as she kicks her legs trying to get away from his daddy's ticklish fingers.

"Okie Dokie daddy!"

Harry stops and picks her up placing her in his lap. She grabs his face in her chubby hands and places a kiss on his both cheeks. His heart melts as he hugs her tightly, "Daddy loves you so much, my angel..."

"Darcy loves daddy too!"