11

Camille gulps down the glass of water and keeps it on the table. Harry crosses his arms and looks as Camille wipes away the sweat on her forehead.

"How are you?"

Harry asks as they both were alone in his room now. Camille gives him a small smile, "I feel better now, is Darcy safe?" She asks and harry nods.

"Louis bought her home safely after you disappeared. Did you meet Louis? Where is he? " Harry asks the questions he wanted to ask the moment he saw Camille.

"Yeah...I saw him." Camille mumbles looking down and harry frowns.

"Where is he?"

"He's...uh he said that he came to be in my place-"

"WHAT!"

Camille flinches back and gets scared when she was Harry's eyes turn dark slowly. "What did he say?"

"T-that they can have him but have to let me go... I thought you sent him-"

"Why would I send him! We made a fucking plan but he did what he wanted to do! Those fucking rogues will kill him!" Harry yells standing and pacing around the room pissed off.

Camille gulps her hands getting sweaty "h-he's a rogue too. So it like he went back to his group-"

Harry has already left the room to hear anything. Camille signs and looks at the door confused why harry cares so much about that rogue...

•••

"William I thought you-"

"I died right? People believed the rumours going around and you were happy with it!" William yells walking forward into the room where Louis was tied to the chair by him.

"I wasn't happy! I was miserable, they told me they killed you-" Louis was interrupted when William punches his jaw making him groan in pain.

"You were happy Louis. You finally had the attention you wanted but guess the life isn't that unfair.  you didn't even come to find me!" William yells at his brother, tears pulling in his eyes.

"I came! I tried to find you William but they kicked me out of the pack!" Louis breathes out and then looks down, "they killed everyone there at the moment... everyone who was in our family "

William shakes his head grabbing his brother's hair he lifts his head to look him in eyes "I don't care who they killed-"

"THEY FUCKING KILLED OUR PARENTS! HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE!" Louis yells in his face and William slaps him hard.

"BECAUSE THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME! They always put you in the front! It was always you who got their love and affection I was just a disappointment to them!" William pants tears flowing down his eyes staring at his brother.

"You never gave them the respect they deserve William. They were our parents-"

"BUT THEY DIDN'T GAVE ME THE SAME AS YOU! NO ONE EVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME!" William cries out and louis' face hardens as he stares at his brother.

"Did you forget everything? William, I was the one who took the blame on my head when you killed Ryan! I was the one who got kicked out of the pack because of your mistake!" Louis yells out the truth and William smirks.

He walks closer to his brother and bends down staring into his red angry eyes, "lemme tell you a secret Louis...it wasn't an accident...I pushed Ryan off the cliff on purpose!" He grins whispering and watching as louis' face pales.

"W-why?"

"I wanted you to be killed! But they fucking killed mom and dad because they couldn't find you!" William says shaking his head.

Louis gulps and looks down, "so...mom and dad got killed because of me?"

"Yes, only if you were present there that night when Simon's men came to look for you they'll have killed you and our parents would have been alive! And happily living a life with me!" William says pointing at himself.

Louis looks at his brother in disgust, "you killed Ryan and ran away so that Simon's men will kill me thinking I was the one to kill his son. You watched as they killed our parents...you watched it when I was being kicked out pack!" Louis shakes his head not believing his brother could be this disgusting.

"Yes... I did! I'm so glad they thought kicking you out of the pack would be a great punishment cause see... you're gonna suffer all your life now " he smirks as he pats his brother's cheek who turns away his head.

"You're stupid William...you ruined everything and got nothing out of it," Louis says glaring at William.

"Who said I got nothing?" William grabs louis' jaw roughly and smirks as he says "I made a huge group of rogues Louis...and guess what"

Louis glares as his brother smiles big, "they're getting ready to attack style's pack, Louis! Isn't it wonderful!" He moves back smiling big.

Louis scoffs "you're still as stupid as before. Style's pack is the strongest one you'll ever face in your life... You're gonna get yourself killed William"

William crossed his arms smirking looking at Louis, "they'll no choice but to bow down to me when they'll see you... Getting hanged to death in front of hundreds of people!"

"No one will surrender to you... I don't mean anything to them!" Louis says trying to pull on his restrictions.

"Oh, my poor brother! You deserve to know this..."

"Know what-"