28

*smut alert*

As soon as the party was over Harry was all over Louis. Ready to rip off that sinful suit and take his Omega the way he wanted ...his rut started!

Louis was a mess on the bed while his alpha was taking care of him. Harry's lips were wandering over his hot skin, trying to lick and bite and mark what's his!

Louis moans loudly and arches his back as Harry spills inside him, knotting him. He pulls Harry's hair making him growl and bite on his nipple roughly which made Louis cum once again.

Louis pants as he goes limp, Harry's mouth was still working on him and his hips still thrusting in him. Suddenly Harry pulls back and looks into louis' half closed eyes.

"I wanna mate you so bad my omega..."

Fuckk, Harry's alpha voice was driving louis' omega crazy. Without wasting any second he starts begging, "Yes Alpha! Please mate me! I wanna be yours! Please!"

"As you say my omega..."

Harry trails kisses to louis' collar bone. He licks and kisses the mating spot, his hips still rutting into louis' tight heat.

His knot swells as he finally sinks his teeth into the soft skin and pleasure shots louis' body making him moan loudly. His breathing increases as harry licks the bite mark.

The mark started to heal and finally, only the bond mark of Harry's teeth was left. Louis relaxes as Harry licks his neck and then his cheeks, between wolfs grooming is a very intimate act and is only performed between soulmates.

"My omega" Harry kisses Louis softly who purrs as Harry's knot spills inside him again. He cums as well relaxing in Harry's arms.

"I love you so much my omega..."

"I love you too my alpha..."

•••

*After a few days*

"Meanie! Meanie! Meanie!" Darcy yells, her face was red she was very angry. Louis comes in down frowning watching as Liam, Zayn and Niall were holding their ears and kneeling in front of Darcy.

"What's going on here!" Everyone goes running towards Louis but Darcy runs faster and immediately hugs him.

"Mommy! They broke my toys!" Louis raised his eyebrow and looks toes Liam, Zayn and Niall. "You broke her toys?"

Niall starts babbling, "I cane back from the park with Darcy and found Zayn and Liam eating each other's faces-"

"Oi, don't use words like that!" Louis hisses looking over Darcy who was innocent looking at them, her big green eyes blinking.

"Oh, sorry- so they were doing 'that' and when they saw that they were caught they started throwing Darcy's toys at me and I stepped on one of them and fell on my arse, it's red and swole-"

Louis looks over at Liam and Zayn whose faces was red, "you guys are together?" He smirks as he watches Zayn turn into a tomato.

Darcy yawns and Louis hands her to Niall who was still babbling, "take her to her room Harry's there"

Niall takes Darcy to her room. Louis looks over at liam and Zayn who were whispering some things, "guys chill! If you wanna date each other no one's stopping you. I'm happy for both of you!"

Louis smiles as Liam and Zayn hug him, "Thank you, Louis!"

"Your welcome guys, now come and see Harry and I painted Darcy's room!"

•••

"She loved it..." Harry says as he runs his fingers in Darcy's curly hair. She was asleep in her bed while her parents were watching her sleep.

"We did a great job!" Louis grins and puts his head on Harry's lap, "can I have a head massage?"

"Sure omega, if I can have a head later on..." Harry smirks as Louis blushes and hides his face in Harry's lap.

"Ofc you cheeky alpha!"

•••

Later that night when they both were in bed, naked cuddling each other when Louis said, "um... Niall told about Arthur and Taylor..."

Harry was quiet but his fingers were still stroking louis' back, so Louis looks up at him and says, "You've been through so much alpha...it makes me wanna give you every happiness I can! I just wanna make you happy and proud of myself!"

Harry smiles as he looks at him, he strokes his jaw as he says "I am proud of you Louis. And I'm most than happy with you. You don't know how much pain you took away from me...made me the luckiest Alpha!"

Louis smiles, "I'm glad Harry...I hope I'm a good mother..." Harry wraps his arms around louis' waist and kisses his lips softly.

"You're perfect louis...to me, my pack and Darcy..."