27

"Oh see, someone's trying to impress huh!" Zayn teases Harry who shakes his head and wears his rings while Zayn was busy styling his hair

"Let's go Zayn, your hair is perfect!" Harry grabs Zayn's arm and drags him out while he was still trying to set his hair.

"Harry wait Lemme check my hair-"

"It's per-fect Zayn!"

As Harry takes a turn towards the stairs he bumps into Louis who stumbles back but Harry immediately supports him with his arm letting Zayn go.

"You look hot alphas!" Louis says looking at harry and Zayn. Harry pushes Zayn away and stands in front of him smirking.

"It's only Alpha, baby!"

Louis giggles while Zayn rolled his eyes, "we have a jealous Harry here!" He teases and Harry rolls his eyes wrapping an arm around louis' waist he walks down with him.

"And you, my omega, looking as beautiful as always!" Harry gives a pec on his cheek making Louis blush as they walk towards Harry's car.

"Thank you, Alpha!"

Harry opens the door for him and he gets in. After it, Harry gets into the driver's seat and starts the car. "We're not taking Darcy?"

"Who said I'm not coming!" Darcy stands up from her seat and now Louis realised she was in the backseat.

"No one baby, c'mere!" He takes her and places her on his lap. "You look very beautiful princess!" He kissed his cheeks and Darcy giggled.

"Thank you, mommy!"

Harry smiles while driving, "you look like a real princess!" He says and Darcy flips her hair.

"Well, I am a real princess daddy!"

Harry gasped at the sass and Louis just smirked, "my brave daughter!" Louis hugs her and she smiled brightly.

Harry pouts, "No cuddles for daddy?" He says and Darcy sticks out her tongue at him.

"Nooh!"

"Meanie!"

•••

The party was on a famous lawn. Mostly it's for weddings but harry put it to a different use. The decoration was on point, the food was looking tasty. Everyone did their job amazingly beautiful.

Everyone was present there. Even the new members, Cole's pack that is now Harry's. They were looking happy too. Good thing his pack got along with them well.

Darcy ran towards her friends and Louis was just after her. Make sure she doesn't go around wondering. Harry goes towards Liam and whispers something in his ear.

To which Liam gave him a thumbs up and a wink. Good! Harry goes towards the middle where he can easily have everyone's attention.

"Hello, alphas, omegas and betas. We're gathered here tonight to have a break from all the things we've been through. And also to celebrate our winning against Cole's pack!"

Everyone cheered and Harry grins as he continues, "I'd like to welcome the new members to our pack. I pledge to always protect and support you all like my own family! Together we can live, love, laugh and have peace!"

Everyone agreed and clapped for the wise words from their Alpha. Suddenly Harry cleared his throat and looked toward Louis who was looking at him with a bright smile.

"Please come here, Louis..."

Louis' eyes widened as everyone turns to look at him. Darcy giggled and pushes him towards harry, "Go mommy go!"

Louis blushes as Harry holds his hand towards him. He goes towards him and takes it. Harry wraps that arm around his waist and looks at everyone, "Please welcome, my omega and Luna, Louis Tomlinson!"

Louis' eyes widened as everyone clapped and cheered. "Welcome to our pack Luna!" They all say at once making louis' heart warm at the sight.

"Thank you so much for your love everyone! I'm so lucky to be chosen to lead this beautiful pack!"

Harry smiles and turns to face Louis who looks at him with a big smile. Harry gets on his knee and pulls out a velvet red box from his blazer.

Louis' omega was ready to jump out and dance all around. He got butterflies in his stomach when the Alpha made eye contact with him and finally said those words.

"I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes!" Harry says as he opens the box and the ring shines bright in the lightening of the moon above them.

"I love you, Louis...Will you be my Luna and make me the happiest by marrying me?"

Louis nods as tears flow down his cheeks. Everyone cheered as harry puts the ring on his omega's finger and stands up. Louis immediately hugs him tightly and stuffs his neck in his alpha's neck saying, "I love you too Harry..."

Harry smiles as he hugs him tightly, when he looks towards darcy he saw her clicking their picture with a Polaroid camera.

They both pulled back when they heard the music start. "Can we have our alpha and Luna start the dance!" Zayn says and Harry turns to Louis lifting his hand.

"Can I have this dance with you..my luna?"

"Ofc, my alpha!"