5

"How do i look?

"How do i look?... Niall?"

Niall blinks as his eyes were stuck on louis. His jaw dropped, "my god...y-you look so pretty!"

Louis giggles as Niall squealed and hugs him tightly. "Thank you Niall!"

"Welcome lou, now let's go everyone might be waiting for us!" Niall says as he bends down to tie his shoe lace.

Louis nods, "wait a second.." he goes towards the night stand and grabs the pills there. He immediately puts it in his mouth and gulps a glass of water.

"What were those?" Niall asks and louis wipes his mouth with his shirt sleeves mumbling, "the pills that lucy gave me. Now let's go!"

•••

Louis and Niall walks towards the forest. There was an open space where a bonfire was in the middle and people were surrounding. Chatting, dancing to the classical music, it was just like a festival.

"Its so pretty here..." Louis says and niall nods, "i know right, harry makes sure everyone is comfortable and feels free. We celebrate all the festivals together! No one is left behind, harry is such a great leader..." Niall says nodding and louis hums as he looks around the alphas, omegas and betas there.

"Hey Niall and...louis!" Louis looks over as a guy walks over to them, he mumbles a quite "hi.."

"Hey Liam! Did you set the food stall?" Niall asks and liam nods  pointing towards a mini food stall in the corner.

"How can i forget food niall, go and enjoy. I'll stay with louis." Liam says and Niall grins, he gives louis a thumbs up saying "He's a nice guy lou! See you later"

With that Niall goes towards the stall. Liam looks over louis who was nervously fiddling his fingers looking down.

"Let's go to the bonfire, I'll introduce you to my pack." Louis nods at liam' words and follows him behind.

"Everyone! This is louis Tomlinson and he's our guest for few daysso make sure to make him feel comfortable and welcomed!" Liam says motioning towards louis who lets out a nervous chuckle and waves at the people watching him. All the people there smiled and waved back at him making him less nervous.

Liam sits on the wooden bench there next to another guy with black hair and sharp jaw, who didn't even looked at louis.

Louis decides to sit next to liam. "You want some?" Liam asks holding some roasted mashrooms towards louis.

"I already ate chicken soup not long time ago, thanks tho." Louis politely declined and liam nods eating it himself.

Louis was glancing around awkwardly as liam and the guy that is ignoring louis, keeps on talking about some things louis has no interest in knowing.

"Uh... where's harry?"  Louis asks after a while when he scanned the whole place and didn't found the familiar alpha.

"He's-"

"Did he say, you can call him by his name!" The unknown guy beside liam says to louis without looking at him.

Louis gulps as he stuttered out, "s-sorry, i mean Alpha... did you saw the alpha?" He corrects himself and liam signs as the guy besides him rolls his eyes.

"He'll be here shortly louis and zayn no need to talk to him so rudely. Harry told us to make him feel comfortab-"

"I don't care what harry said, he's being stupid and letting a murderer stay with us! He's a rogue and a murderer i don't trust him!" Zayn says with greet teeth and thank god for the music no one heard what he said.

Louis looks down as he felt hurt by his words, he's been called murderer countless times but still it hurts the same it did the first time he was accused as a murderer...

"Zay-"

Harry's voice interrupts liam before he could scold zayn, "zayn this is not a way to talk about your alpha and secondly, you can't accuse him for anything when you don't know anything about what happened in past..."

Louis' omega did a victory dance when the alpha supported him, its a first tine someone stood for him!

Zayn rolled his eyes and stands up to come face to face with harry. "How are so sure he's innocent?"

Harry stared at him before stepping forward and saying, "Because i know how it feels to lose someone and he has lost his pack...he knew it damn well what it'll cost him for the rest of his life but he still...killed ryan, there might be a strong reason behind it or... he's being misunderstood!"

Zayn huffs and leaves, his hands clenched into fists trying to stop his anger. Liam follows behind him concerned.

Louis looks down and pulls on his shirt sleeves as harry looks over him. The alpha's eyes scanned him from head to toe and he'll be lying if he said he didn't got a funny feeling in his stomach cause damit...louis was looking quite pretty tonight.

"Did you ate anything?" Harry asks as he sits down on the bench and louis relaxes as he looks over the bonfire.

"Yeah, niall gave me that chicken soup." Louis says nodding and harry signed as he turns and looks over a group of alphas there.

"Two glass of wine please." Harry says and a alpha in them nods and rushes to grab his order.

"I don't drink!" Louis says as he looks over harry who was looking at the moon in the sky.

"I know omegas don't drink wine, it makes them slip into sub space." Harry says and louis looks at him wide eyes...he knows quite alot about omegas.

"Then who's this second glass for?" Louis questions and harry stands up dusting his jeans, now that louis noticed. Harry was wearing a different outfit now, it was a floral shirt that was half way buttoned up. Showing off his inked chest, his black jeans clinging to his lanky legs.

"For me and my Alpha, let's go I'll show you something." Harry says and gives louis a hand to stand up.

The Omega stood up and follows behind harry who was sipping his drink. Away from the crowd and lights harry goes towards a lake, it was a beautiful view at the night. The moon was shining in the sky, lightening up the white flowers at the bank of river.

"Wow... This is so pretty!"

"I know right...just like him..."