24

"LOUIS!"

When Harry goes to look over where Louis was tied, Cole grabs his hair and makes him stand up. Harry goes to hit him with his elbow but cole was suddenly ripped off him.

He turns to look at something he doesn't wanna believe. Louis was there, holding a gun to Cole's head. When Harry looked at Louis' shoulder it was bleeding...

"You fucking omega, how dare you-"

Before cole could say any further Harry hits him in the crotch and Louis pushes him to the ground pointing the gun at him he says, "You played unfairly, so you deserve it too!"

Harry watches as Louis shoots cole in his leg and the alpha yelps in pain. His alpha is feeling so proud yet so shocked to see this side of Louis.

"Run for your life!" Louis yells at him and cole starts crawling away his leg bleeding. Harry looks over where Cole's men are to see that Zayn and Liam were taking care of them.

"Well..." He trails off as he watches cole crawl away. "What will you do with him?" He asks Louis who points the gun at cole.

"We can't take over his pack, without killing him so-"

"Lemme do it!"

Louis nods and gives the gun to Harry and watches as Harry shoots Cole. The alpha yells in pain and falls limp on the floor. His men started to run away after seeing that their Alpha is dead.

Louis smiles and looks over Cole's pack that was standing there in shock. "It's your pack now Harry!" He says and looks over at Harry who smiles at him.

"Our pack, omega..."

Louis smiles looking at Harry who wraps an arm around his waist, "our?"

"Yes, our!" Harry kisses Louis' forehead and the omega melts in his arms. Harry looks over Louis' shoulder, "you got to shoot! How?"

Louis shrugs, "His men's target is not perfect so the bullet just went by and touched my shoulder slightly. I'm fine!" He says and Harry grins as he holds him.

"So strong omega, welcome to our pack Louis!"

•••

"Where is Simon? I didn't see him anywhere!" Louis asks as Harry was bandaging his shoulder. He was shy at first to remove his shirt in front of Harry but eventually, he did.

"His pack members are saying he died because of cancer a year ago, I don't know why the fuck was I not informed!" Harry says shaking his head and Louis signs leaning back watching Harry so concentrate on wrapping the bandage neatly.

"It's a good thing that man is no more. None of his family members is alive right?"

Harry nods and moves back letting his eyes travel over Louis' chest. "You had tattoos?"

"You've seen it!"

"I mean I have but only of your arms. I didn't know you had on your chest too!" Harry says and Louis smirks as he traces his chest tattoo that says 'it is what it is'

"I have one on my arse too!"

Harry's eyes widened as he looks at Louis smirk, "oh-uhem. Uh, nice... I'll go check where Darcy is!" With that Harry leaves and Louis shakes his head smiling.

"Sure, Harry."

•••

"How's your shoulder?"

"It's better now," Louis says to Zayn who nods. Everyone was at the table for breakfast. Harry and Darcy were out as per Darcy's request to have breakfast.

"Where did you learn how to shoot?" Niall asks Louis who gets nervous and pushes his hair back while looking at everyone.

"Being a rogue omega, I needed to know every way to defend myself. I can fight well and I learnt shooting while I was in the forest alone." Louis says and everyone was... impressed!

•••

"You want more Darcy?" Harry asks to watch as his daughter finishes another cup of ice cream.

"Yes, Daddy!" Darcy mumbles licking her lips but the ice cream was already dripping down her chin. Harry chuckles and wipes it with his handkerchief.

"Can I ask you something, Darcy?"

His daughter looks at him with her big green eyes. "Mmh?" She licks her hand where the ice cream was melting.

"Do you want Mommy?"

She stops eating and turns her full attention to him. Tilting her head to the side she asks, "my Mommy?"

Harry pushes her curl back her ear and gives a gentle smile, "New Mommy, princess. Will you let me bring a New Mommy for you?"

He was trying so hard for the tears to not appear in his eyes but damit, he never thought there will be a time when he'll ask this question to his daughter.

Darcy was looking deep in thought and Harry was so scared to know her answer but he knows it too.

"Darcy... please answer me, love?"

"Who is the new Mommy, daddy?"

Harry takes a deep breath and then holds his daughter's dainty chubby hand in his, looking into those innocent eyes he gets the courage to finally say the name.

"Louis..."