4.03 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I am so not okay with this," Stiles shakes his head, looking down at Olive.

"No, I kind of agree," Scott copies his actions, looking down at her and she rolls her eyes, turning to Lydia.

"Guys, go," She nods to the rest of the group, looking back at Olive. "I'll stay too."

"Okay, now I'm double not okay with this," Stiles points to the both of them and Olive rolls her eyes, pushing Stiles toward the door.

"No!" He plants his feet on the ground as Olive uses her strength to push him, causing him to trip and almost fall face-first on the floor.

"Text us if anything happens?" Scott waits for confirmation from both girls before turning to grab Stiles by the sleeve, and dragging him out the door.

"I'm not going anywhere- alright, just cause you're stronger..." Stiles' voice fades out as Scott drags him out of the clinic and into the parking lot. Olive shakes her head, laughing lightly as Lydia rolls her eyes at the boys' antics.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive stirred awake, looking over at Lydia peacefully sleeping in the chair next to her and then over at Deaton, who was standing over Derek.

"How's he doing?" She stood up, stretching before going to Derek's side, holding his hand.

"His heartbeat is alarmingly fast."

"Yeah, I can hear it," She shakes her head, squeezing his hand and raising a pleased eyebrow. "He's much warmer now."

"Olive, I want to try something, I'd like you to keep holding his hand if that's okay?" Deaton turns to her, raising his eyebrows and she nods as he moves to grab a scalpel, cutting into Derek's arm. The cut practically heals as it's being made. Olive widens her eyes slightly and turns to Deaton.

"Even with Isaac I don't heal that fast," She says, earning a nod from Deaton.

"He's healing at an alarming rate."

"What does it mean?" She furrows her eyebrows, staring at where the cut should've been.

"I'm not sure," He shakes his head slightly before glancing around the room. "I'd like to try something else, hand me a five-millimeter syringe. Top drawer."

Olive nods, rummaging through the drawer and finding the needle. Deaton searches through vast bottles on the table next to her, trying to find the one he needed. Olive stops in her tracks, hearing heavy breathing from behind them, and turning to Deaton. As they both turn around they see Derek standing up. Lydia began to wake too, noticing their alarmed state and widening her eyes. She moved to join them but Olive shook her head, noticing Derek's deployed claws.

"Derek," Olive said tentatively, but Derek didn't answer. "Derek, are you alright?"

His eyes glowed blue and his fangs bared as he slowly began to approach them. Olive gently pushed Deaton behind her. 

"Derek," She says again, swallowing as he gets closer. "Derek I really don't wanna hurt you."

Derek places his hands over his ears, groaning as he bends his knees slightly. The noise of the room overwhelming him.

"Derek it's okay, you're safe," Olive narrows her eyes at him, but Derek freaks out, scratching Olive before running out the door. Lydia and Deaton run to her side, helping her up as she holds her arm.

"I guess if any of us were gonna get scratched it probably should've been me," Olive shrugs and Lydia laughs weakly. 

After all of them tried to reach various different members of the pack, Olive shoots a test to Mr. Yukimura. He responds "they're on their way, never do that again" and Olive nods.