"I'm not gay either, i like guys just as much as i like girls... how would you know unless you tried it" i watched her cross her legs and look to the side.

"I'm not saying ill touch you or anything.... unless you ask me nicely.... i just want to watch, that's far more valuable to me then some mere dress or coin" she looked back at me and pointed an acusing finger at me.

"if that's what you wanted you must have switched the cards in your hand for better ones in the deck" i sighed annoyed as i layed my forehead on my arms and closed my eyes facing down.

"i don't get how you guys keep getting our devil fruits mixed up. laws is the opa opa, he can do that, plus its noticeable when he dose...." i looked back at her with a seductive smile and eyes that matched.

".... mine is the ketsueki ketsueki... what i can do... is tell that as soon as i said about playing with yourself for me.... blood rushed to your clit... meaning that you're aroused just from the thought" i clicked my tongue at the end of my sentence making her get even more red.

"i-i-i-"

"you can always say no.... or do you want to keep making excuses on you you 'can', i already told you i wont touch  you unless you ask, I'm not a monster" i cut her off with a wave of my hand. she looked down and to the side as she fiddled with her fingers in her lap.

"....... ill do it.... i just...." i could tell she was nervous so i did my best to comfort her.

"you can always close your eyes and pretend that I'm not here, though you should start by taking the rest of your cloths off. i want to see everything after all" she swallowed and closed her eyes as she brought her hands up her body feeling herself on the way to her boobs. i watched as she breathed heavy and played with her nipples though her swim top making them hard and stand out as she twisted them. i had to bite my lip and dig my nails into my arm to not say anything or rush over there to rip it off her and suck on those tits myself. with two tugs she pulled her bikini top off and let it fall to the floor as she moaned grabbing her boobs hard and shaking them a little. i started to figit in my chair as i tried to get some friction on my clit watching her suck on a finger and bring it to her nipple to play with it a little more. she arched her back and took that hand down to her shorts and pulled them down to her knees and kicked them off. i took a deep breath as i watched her spread her legs a little and roll her clit with her wet finger making herself moan. come on just fucking do it already. clenching my jaw i watched as she slid her fingers up and down her folds as she slowly rubbed her clit with her palm as she continued to pinch her nipple. arching her back and spreading her legs wider she slipped two fingers inside of herself. licking my lips i watched her make a mess on the chair before i glided my eyes back up her heaving chest just to see her half lidded brown eyes looking back at me making me smirk as i noticed her palm moving faster.

"so you like being watched...... or maybe you're just thinking about what i would do to you...." i stood up and watched her slow as she was more focused on what i was doing. i grabbed the back of the chair and walked a little closer to her before i turned it around and placed it a foot or two in front of her before sitting back down and spreading my legs. my cut off shorts that matching my brothers didn't leave much to that imagination.

"..... or maybe you want to watch me do the same" i said as i slowly popped the button on my shorts open and unzipped the front of my sports bra down letting my tits bounce out. mine were just slightly smaller then namis but they still made her breath catch as i circled my nipple and put my hand down the front of my shorts.