chapter 13

Lucia's pov:

I squinted my eyes when i opend them seeing only a big blur and a voice that sounds far away.

"Luz? Lucia?! Are you dying? I am gonna call willow!"

After a couple of seconds I closed my eyes again.

;:;:;:;:;:;:;time skip;:;:;:;:;:;:;

I open my eyes, first time blinking i saw only a big blur again. 2 dots right infront of me moving, second time blinking it gets a little bit less blurryer.

After a couple of seconds i see clear but my hearing aint that clear.

Willow and Gus where sitting right infront of me, they where talking but ofcourse i didn't understand what they where saying.

It was like i was behind a wall and they where on the other side talking.

Then suddenly My ears started to hurt and a big peeping noice came into my ears.

I quickly putted my hands on my hears hoping the sound would stop. I clenched my teeth and could feel tears filling up my eyes. I squinted my eyes trying to hold them back but it did the opesite.

Then suddenly it stopped.

I relaxed my body with a chocked feeling, what was that?

Then suddenly everything went bakc to normal and i could hear my friends.

"Lucia?! Lucia can you hear me? Are you alright?" Willow cried,

did i traumatize them or somthing?

Willow AND gus had tears in their eyes and they had realy worying faces.

I tried to sit up but then suddenly felt a big sting, oh yeah i was stabbed by Boscha, fun!

I clenched my teeth as i fell back down again, " im fine" i replied.

"Fine?! What do hou mean 'im fine'?!"

Gus said chocked

"Yeah im pretty sure the human body isnt supposed to lose that mutch blood"
Willow said while rolling her eyes down at the ground.

I lifted my head and looked down to see a blouse tied around my torso that had turned red, and a puddle of blood beside me.

I sighed and letted my head rest back on the ground.

"Lets just go to our dorms" i whined.

They just ignored me and continueded talking.

"Who even did this to you?" Asked annoyed.

"Idk" i replied withouth any emotion.

"You dont know? How can you not know who did this?!"  Gus argued.

I just lifted my shoulders as i tried to sit up but-,

"Guys i cant feel my waist.. I CANT FEEL MY WAIST!" I yelled, i could feel my heart beginning to race.

"Lucia calm down!" Willow said as she took her hand behind my back and lifted me into sitting up straight.

I suddenly started to breath verry raughly, I never felt this before-.

"I can't breath, I cant Breath." I kept  repeating with a breaking voice.

Then willow suddenly sat behind me and held my back and tried to comfert me.

"You're going to be alright where here, calm down." She said.

I looked fowards me to see Gus making a hand movment up and down yestguring for me to breath slowly.