chapter one

Lucias pov:
As the end of the summer vacation comes near at the boiling iles i get ready to open the door to the demon realm.

Im in my room packing my bag, starting with my clothes. I am not verry picky so i just chose 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shirts, my favourite jacket, a hoodie, underwear and my pj. I looked trough my closet looking for the things i needed, some of them needed to be washed so i sorted out the "needs to be washed"

and "no need to be washed"i put the already clean clothes on my bed ready to pack then grabbed the dirty clothes and walked to the washingmachine dumped my clothes in there and set the program.

I walked back to my room to get back to work, next up:usefull things. I grabbed my bat, lots of paper and 2 pencils. I took my eteui from my deks and putted the paper and pencils in it. The bat i placed on my bed, i was going to hold it in my hand when i returned to the demon realm. You never know what awaitens you, after all you dont know where the portel will bring you.

I went to the kitchen for the suplies of human food i would bring,earlier i went to the shop to buy suplies. Only food that can last forever, i was going to bring allot becouse the food there just sucked. I had a special bag for the food.

While i was grabbing the other stuff i was going to bring i heard the bell rang, my mother probably forgot the house key and couldt get in. After all There wouldt be anyone who would come to their house to visit. So I walked up to the door to see a person standing there that looked nothing like my mom, i couldnt see clearly becouse we had a blurred window. I opend the door, being chocked to see who was standing infront of me.i stood there in chock like statue,

"earth on lucia noceda".

I looked the witch down while reasuring if  It realy was the one and only  Amelia "Blight? What the fuck are you doing in the human realm".

"Well i bumbed into your stupid mentor and the key butten got pressed by my chest wich made the portal open and ofcourse i had to fall it. So befor i knew it i was standing in the human realm and the only thing i know is that you live here so mabye you can help me out get back. I was suprised by her story and scratched the back of my neck being clueless what to do.

"So can you help me out or not" she mumbled.

"Well eda is going to get me on the end of the holiday so incase she opens the portal to search for you there is no way of going back to the demon realm until then."

"You fuckig moron! What am i supossed to do now?!" She yelled frustrated. As much as i disliked the Blight i was the only person she could rely on, im the only human she knows around here. So i sugested she'd come stay with me untill eda was going to come and pick us up. "I dont trust you but human realm even worse so this is my only option. But dont think i like you Noceda!" She growled.

I invited her into the house and let her wait on my bed while i grab a matresa, as i show her the way to my room she looked with disgust "your room is a fucking mess, humans are gross" i rolled my eyes "oh shut up miss clean girl, you can see im only just packing. Just go wait on my bed so i can get the mattes" i told her

"wait i have to sleep in this fucking mess? You moron dont have a spare room?"

"no Blight we do not now please stop fucking irritating me before i change my mind and you can sleep on the streets, god your not even 5 fucking minutes in my house Blight." I responded clearly annoyed as I squinted the bridge of my nose

As i made the bed for her on the ground she started looking through my stuff that was laying in my drawer wich i left open

"do you mind not touching my stuff?" I growled at her
She putted the stuff back and jumped on the matress i laid ready for her "quit comfy isnt it blight?" I teased