A Wild Bitch...Apologizes!?

Start from the beginning

Honestly, we probably should have expected this. We had nobody to blame but ourselves, but weirdly enough for the first time ever.

I didn't really mind the attention.

____________________

Some time passed and we found ourselves back in the classroom. The excitement about mine and Rinka's relationship had finally died down a bit and everyone was just waiting around.

Then Bitch-sensei opened the door, silencing us when we all looked up in surprise.

Silently, she walked over to the blackboard and picked up a piece of chalk.

Terasaka and his friends eyed her angrily while she wrote something on the board.

'You're incredible in bed.'

What?

She half-turned to them and said in English. "You're incredible in bed. Repeat."

We were all confused but cautiously sat down in our seats.

"Come on!" she ordered.

"Uh... Y-you are incredible in bed," we all repeated in a mixed level of English.

"When I assassinated a certain VIP in America I first turned on the charms to get close to his bodyguard."Those are the words he said to me. They mean you're great in the sack." Bitch-sensei explained.

That's the example you use with junior high kids!? Really?

Bitch-sensei confidently stood in front of the board. "It's often said that the fastest way to learn a new language is to get yourself a lover who speaks it," she explained. Me and the rest of the class listened with rapt attention. "You want to know what they're feeling, so you try your hardest to understand what they're saying."

She stepped to the side a bit.

"When necessary in the course of my work. I have used that method to learn more than a few new languages. Therefore my lessons will teach you how to sweet-talk foreigners. The basics of chummy chats, straight from a pro assassin. Master them, and they will come in handy with a real-life foreigner."

Any foreigner? I had to admit that could be useful.

Bitch-sensei frowned. "Let that octopus teach you what you need for your exams," she said, grimacing. "The only thing I can teach you is practical conversation skills..." Her voice wavered, sounding unsure as she faced the class. "And, if you still don't think of me as a teacher, I'll give up on my assassination and leave." Her frown deepened. "Th-that ought to fly with you all. And...I'm sorry about all that stuff."

We were all lost for words, staring at her in disbelief.

"Uh..." Kataoka and Hiroto shared a look.

Then we laughed.

"Why so nervous?" Karma asked slyly. "You were just threatening to kill us!"

She blanched. "Uh!"

"She's totally a teacher now," Maehara remarked.

Fuwa grinned. "We can't call you 'Ms. Bitch' anymore."

Bitch-sensei gasped softly, looking almost touched. "You...you understand!" She covered her mouth.

"It was a pretty rude thing to call a teacher," Rio reasoned.

Bitch-sensei blushed and looked like she'd almost cry with joy.

"Yeah. We need something else," Kataoka agreed.

"How 'bout Professor Bitch?" Hiroto suggested.

Bitch-sensei looked like she had been slapped by a frozen fish, but then quickly tried to mask it.

"Err....how about we move away from the whole 'bitch' thing?" she suggested, smiling weakly. "Just call me by my first name. I don't mi-"

"But, that bitch thing really isn't going away," Maehara interrupted pleasantly.

She stiffened. "Ugh!"

"Yeah, Bitch-sensei fits her way better than Ms. Irina," Fuwa commented lightly, while some of the others laughed. Bitch-sensei growled, as her patience wore thin.

"Well, there you have it. Welcome, Bitch-sensei."

Bitch-sensei's eyes were white with rage, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, let's get started, Bitch-sensei!" Isogai called out.

She screamed, losing her temper.

"I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!"

Yeah, this had been a hell of a day, but I can't say it wasn't pretty amazing.

I looked up at the ceiling and frowned.

I really don't wanna lose this.

Not now. Not ever.

Never again.