The Wrong Judgement

Start from the beginning

I keep the things aside and lean down against the couch. I don't have a place to sleep I can't go and sleep on the bed and he didn't like when I use his things.

The temperature of the room is very low and I start shivering. I wrapped the saree around myself and lean my head against the couch hoping sleep will bless me because that's the only time I forgot about this hell.

" Ahh"

I jerked awake and look here and there in fright. My breathing was harsh and I'm very terrified of that sudden scream.

I gulped down and shifted in my position trying to calm myself. I look at the Tv first because last time the scream come from the Tv but it was off.

Then?

" Aahhh "

I jumped on my place when I heard another scream with the sounds of sheets shuffling.

I gulped and with courage, I decided to peek from the side of the couch. I was right he is screaming while twisting and turning in bed.

Is he having a nightmare?

Rakshasho ko bhi dar lagta hai kya?

{ Does monsters got scared too?}

" No, don't" his voice were not clear but I can still make out the words.

" Aahhh" he again screamed, " please leave me."

I can't believe it he is begging in his sleep.

I place my hands on my ears and turned back to my position. Stop screaming. I squeezed my eyes and place my hands against my ears more tightly as his screams turned louder.

----

£ Morning

The whole night passed, mine in covering my ears and him in screaming. I look at the light which peeking through huge black curtains I can only see the texture of the black curtains getting light which means the sun came outside and there is no source of light in the room.

I get up and made my way toward the washroom. I look at the reflection of my red eyes which was due to lack of sleep. I turn on the tap and collected the water in my hands before sprinkling it on my face. I sprinkle two-three times.

After getting ready I come out of the washroom and remember my duties which he ordered me to do. I went towards the bar, picked up a glass and pour liquor in it and ice on top I place the glass on a plate and made my way towards him.

I stop in the middle when my heart starts beating so fast that I can hear it and my hands start shivering to make sounds come from the friction of glass and plate.

Stop it Jasmine if he gets up by noise he'll make you sleep forever.

This made me more scared.

Deep breaths, Jasmine, deep breaths if you do the things correct nothing will happen.

You're strong.

A memory comes to my mind I was little but not that, that I'll not understand anything.

" Ma," I asked Ma as I saw her standing in front of the room and go towards her.

" What happened?" I asked as I saw her hands shivering and sweat on her forehead. She is standing with tea in her hand.