Chapter Fifty Nine

Start from the beginning

"She has," in the campus parking lot when she fell on top of me, in Leto's classroom, that alleyway, and tonight, "She's got a smart mouth. You can't handle her."

The way her feisty personality got me hooked, I knew Lia needs someone who will not only let her be independent but also own her.

Hyde chuckles incredulously.

"And you can?"

I don't have to say anything, all I have to do is give him a knowing look to let him know that yeah, I can handle her smart mouth and feisty ass.

Hyde's eyes darken as he glances at Krystal for a moment before looking back at me. He leans back in his chair and smirks.

"Why don't you hit that?"

Matteo laughs. I don't like that idiot. He cheats in his races and harasses the girls who are always there to watch the race. But he's Hyde's best friend, so I guess I have to tolerate him.

I frown.

"Fuck that, I have better things to do."

Not that I wouldn't love to fuck Lia but she seems like the girl who would want the whole romantic, commitment, late-night talking crap and I couldn't give two fucks about all that bullshit.

I want to fuck her and that's it.

"What? You too fucked-up for that?" Hyde tilts his head, provoking me with his devious smile and taunting words, "Scared she'll reject you?"

This son of a bitch.

I laugh.

Actually laugh because this idiot doesn't know the effect I have on that girl. We barely know each other yet she blushes every time I look at her as if she can see all the filthy, fucked-up things fantasies about her in my head.

"I can make her fall for me and fuck her," I sneer at Hyde, "And all I have to do is look at her."

A girl like Lia is vulnerable. A girl who has been starved for attention will fall the moment I touch her.

Hyde's eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Is that a bet?"

Whatever the fuck it is, I said what I said.

I stay quiet, not bothering to answer but Hyde is destructive as I am and he knows just by looking in my eyes that yeah, it's a bet.

I make the bet because if I don't, Hyde will want to play the game instead of me. And I will not let a disgusting roach like him near Lia.

I'm no better. I'm about to walk into her life with cruel intentions and break her heart.

But I have a slightly better moral compass.

Hyde doesn't.

He fucks them even when they don't want it.

So no, I'm not letting him near her because for some fucking unexplainable reason, I want to...I don't know what the fuck I want but fuck, I'm not letting him go after her.

"You're a messed up fucker," Hyde howls in hilarity, he swings the keys to his car around his finger as he stares at me, "If you make her fall for you and fuck her by Halloween, I'll hand the keys to my Charger to you."

I don't want his shitty car. But I do want to see Hyde's smug face when I win this stupid fucking bet.

So what if I deflower the virgin? I get to fuck her and she get's to experience orgasms. And, I'll get to enjoy looking into those gorgeous eyes as I fuck her hot, dreamy body. It's not like I'm going to fall madly in love with her. That's fucking fairytale bullshit.

My eyes move to where Lia is staring at Sebastian as he talks to her, she's got a kind smile on her face. I frown when he tries to kiss her but luckily he stops and checks his phone. Sebastian doesn't notice it but I do, I notice how uncomfortable she felt when he was about to kiss her and how relieved she looked when he didn't.

That has me confused.

Why is she on a date with him if she's relieved that he didn't kiss her?

Then her eyes lock with mine and she's surprised that I'm already looking at her. And there's that blush again. 

I faintly smirk when I realize why she looked relieved.

She hasn't been kissed before.

"I want proof." Hyde says.

"What? You want me to video me fucking her for you to believe I fucked the virgin?" I scowl at him with rough words.

He taunts me with his smile.

I scoff.

Whatever. 

He's boring me. And this game is too childish.

I find myself gazing at Lia again.

Maybe my obsession with her will disappear once I fuck her.