EPILOGUE

After winning the JV versus Varsity game, the Duck's went on to have a winning season.

And after school was over, the group spent summer together happily. They even reunited with a couple long lost Duck's, Jesse and Terry Hall, whom Ripley got along with surprising well (even if she was dating the Cake-Eater).

After summer was over, the gang went back to Eden Hall, happily taking over the Varsity team.

Ripley and Scooter remained friends, and even partook in a few double dates with Adam and Julie. Adam soon came to enjoy Scooter's presence as well.

Everything remained the same for the next few high school years. The group would skate together, eat lunch together, go to class together, and hang out everyday of the summer's they had off.

Ripley was happy, she was at peace. Adam and her relationship grew stronger throughout the years, never failing to put a smile on her face.

Scooter and Julie ended up breaking up during Scooter's freshman year of college. The distance took a toll on them after awhile, but they remained close friends.

Charlie and Linda were on and off throughout school, but renewed their relationship their senior year, and remained steady.

After finishing their senior year of high school the group was nervous for what was to come, as the looming threat of college neared closer. They had not been apart in years, and each and every one of them could sense a change was brewing.

They spent one last summer together, having sleepovers at each others homes when they could and going on a big Duck vacation to Miami, Florida, where Louis showed them his hometown and home rink.

But as summer came to an end, they began to go their separate ways.

Charlie pursued a hockey career at St. Paul University, where he dropped out his sophomore year and moved back in with his mom. He also pursued a career in trash disposal.

Averman skipped college, opting to perform stand-up at local bars (using a fake ID until he was 21) and improv shows.

Connie and Guy shared an education at Augsburg University, where Connie became a nurse and Guy became an engineer.

Dean and Fulton went to Chicago University, where they both joined a band and dropped out their freshman year. Fulton became a construction worker and Dean became a roof repairmen.

Dwayne moved back to Austin to become a cattle rancher.

Louis moved back to Miami to pursue the ladies, and ended up being a firefighter.

Julie got a scholarship to play hockey for Cornell University, where she finished her four years and became a veterinarian.

Ken went back to figure skating for a few years, almost making it to the olympics before tearing his ACL. Finally, deciding to pursue a career in figure skating training.

Goldberg moved in with his mom shortly after high school, eventually finding a job. He then joined the police force, before dropping out, and not long after opened his own sandwich shop.

Adam gained a scholarship for hockey for University of Minnesota, finishing his four years there. He was then recruited for the Bridgeport Islanders, and played a few years in the minors, before sustaining an injury. He then opted to pursue law school.

Ripley began playing hockey at Boston College, pursuing an education in Therapy. She finished her years, and was recruited to a minor league, before moving up to the NHL where she played for the Chicago Blackhawks for two years, becoming the second woman to ever play in the NHL.