"So now what?" I wondered.

She just looked at me with wide eyes. "Nine months!" Ava cried out. "We've waited nine damned months for these nipples to be healed up! What do you think is next? Get thee naked, woman!"

I giggled as I rolled onto my back, stripping off my panties and sports bra, leaving me as bare as the day I was born, and ready for anything my soon to be wife might be ready for. She stood up next to the bed and did the same, and soon that gloriously naked fiancé of mine was laying next to me on the bed, her lips enveloping mine in a delightfully sweet kiss.

But we couldn't wait.

Seriously, Ava was right. Nine fucking months we had been good. Nine months we had gazed, and looked, and helped with aftercare, but otherwise behaved. We should be up for fucking sainthood after that. Needless to say, we didn't behave now. Fingers touched, and caressed. Palms cupped. There was giggling as we each explored what most people could do almost whenever they like but had been denied to us for all too long.

And fuck did it feel good.

We both knew that the piercings would make things more sensitive, but I never expected it on this scale. Don't get me wrong, Ava always made my nipples feel amazing when we did the aftercare. Even when she was being gentle and washing, it felt as though her touch would make me want to moan out loud every time. But now she was actually doing her damnedest to make me moan, and fuck it was working. My nipples seemed to have developed a straight neural highway to the pleasure center of my brain, and Ava was in the fast lane.

Even better, she was in a similar situation. With each touch, or tweak she was moaning and whimpering along with me. We started out slow, as though we were test driving a car, but before long we were trying new things that the piercings allowed, such as pulling on and twisting the piercing, and hearing the resulting squeals and giggles.

I'd like the record to show that Ava was the first to resort to using her mouth on my nipple. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but she did escalate things, and I will be grateful to her for that as I was a little nervous about it. Not that I needed to be, as when she engulfed my areola with her mouth, and started flicking her tongue rapidly over the tip of my nipple, I thought I was going to orgasm in a second. My body shuddered in delight, and I pushed her into her back, feeding her my breast while pivoting around so I could suckle on hers as well.

As I expected, that put us in the half a 69 position, and I loved it. Ava kept her head moving, changing which breast of mine she was enjoying seemingly at random and driving me nuts with each lick or suck. I was doing a similar job of keeping her moaning excitedly by flicking my tongue back and forth over the ends of her piercings and using them to vibrate her nipples. She really seemed to like that, so I kept it up. She also really liked when I drew a really hard suction on her, and then pulled up, only to let her breast bounce back with a little jiggle when I released. Okay, I might have just loved the jiggle part, because damn her breasts looked nice.

It didn't take long before we were both panting and moaning in unison. My legs were trembling, and I could barely stay crouched over Ava, so I pulled us to our sides to continue our activities. There is a good chance that I would have hit my peak with just her playing with my nipples, but Ava took that chance to run one of her hands down my belly to the sticky mess my core had become from all the foreplay.

It took under ten seconds for her to make me completely unravel under her fingers as they rubbed my clit while her mouth kept teasing my nipples.

Obviously, I couldn't let that go without returning the favor, so I did the same. I ran my fingers through her slippery folds, making sure they were well lubricated, then started making circles around her clit, rubbing it every time I completed a rotation. In moments, she joined me in a wondrous orgasm, and I felt much better. Making her climax is the highlight of any day!

"Fuck!" she gasped while rolling onto her back. "That felt so good!"

"Damned right it did!" I agreed. "But I'm not done with you!" I heaved myself up onto my hands and knees and crawled the rest of the way down to the valley between her sexy thighs and happily sunk my face into her musky wetness. I just enjoyed the aroma of her arousal for a moment before I started eagerly licking and slurping through all the hidden places within her center. She was the most delightful woman I'd ever met, and I couldn't believe that she was mine.

I could feel Ava's mouth working down between my legs as well, her tongue slithering within me while her fingers spread me wide to give her easier access. She was driving me wild, and I could feel my hips starting to move down into her at the same time hers started lifting up to my greedy mouth. I could feel my climax approaching, an avalanche of pleasure that wasn't going to be denied, and my throat started making growling moans as I got closer and closer. Down between my legs, I felt an exquisite fullness at the same time a wet squelch signaled Ava burying fingers within me that drove me crazy. Latching my lips onto her clit to suck and nibble, I slid a pair of fingers into her as well, and started pumping furiously, trying to get her to join me in what I was sure would be an amazing high.

We didn't have long to wait. Within moments, both of our bodies were shaking, and we were crying out to one another as we were engulfed in the pleasure together. Our first time together as an engaged couple was off to a wondrous start. I wearily turned around once my legs had stopped trembling and made my way up to kiss my darling Ava.

"I love you so much," I murmured sleepily. "Are you still up for more?"

"I'm always up for more with you," she replied. "Shower or pool?"

"Both!"