Chapter 23

"Well shit, someone is demanding today! You already have me wearing next to nothing and now I get to show off my ass?" I knew what she really wanted, but I had to tease her a little. I mean, she already saw the nipples!

"Lylah, come on! Please show me the tattoo?" And that was when I knew I was fucked. Because for the first time since I'd met her, she stuck her very nibbleable lower lip out in a pout while looking up with little puppy dog eyes. Is that a word? Fuck, it is now.

There was no fucking way I'd ever be able to say no to that pout!

Luckily, I didn't have to tell her that! So, I just gave her a soft smile, then slowly turned my back, wishing I could twist my head around to see her reaction when she saw the new art. But her giant gasp was worth it.

"Oh my god! Is that.... Is that for me?" I felt her hand on my left hip to avoid my hurt ribs, and she pulled me closer.

"Of course, it's for you. Well, us."

We'd met on the set of Seven Deadly Surfers, so I had each of the surfboards done vertically on my lower back, each next to the other. It worked perfectly, since each board was its own color of the rainbow, and Ava's was the green one in the middle. Her board was also the largest, and right along my spine, while the others got progressively smaller as they moved upward and outward, forming a down arrow with the green board at the point. I wanted her to always remember how we met, and maybe point the way to my butt for a little squeezing.

Her fingers traced each of the boards, lightly dancing over my skin, and I reveled in the feeling. I couldn't wait till I could touch her like this too, though I knew that once this little art show was over, we'd still be early in the relationship. Or were we? We'd grown very close before the skydiving date, and been inseparable for a few months, even if we weren't dating yet. We had a good foundation for taking the relationship forward.

"I can't believe you did this!"

"I had good motivation!"

"I can't help but notice where the arrow is pointing!" she giggled while pulling the band of my panties and letting it snap back against my butt.

"Ava, if that is what it takes for you to notice my ass, then it was money well spent!"

"Please, I love your ass, and you know it." she gave me a light spank and stood up. "Now get dressed. I want to go have a nice dinner with my girlfriend, and we need to drive for that because I have no intention of going somewhere that the crew will walk to. I want you all to myself tonight."

I didn't take long to get dressed, just carefully slipping on the sports bras before pulling the sundress over my head. Just like that I was ready!

"I can't believe you're wearing a dress!" Ava chortled as we walked hand in hand to the elevator. "At least now I know why!"

"Don't get used to it. Once my aftercare is done, I'm back to my normal outfits!"

"Can I help you with the aftercare?" Ava let her eyes roam over my body, no doubt imagining me without the clothes.

I glanced at her and couldn't help but see the twinkle in her eye. "I guess you have to, now that you're stuck with me as your girlfriend. I will, of course, help you with yours too."

"I hope so!" She looked down for a moment, as though feeling pensive. "How bad does it hurt?"

"It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, after that it was just like a boob ache. It isn't bad at all now, just needs to be cleaned to keep an infection out," I explained. "Liv did a good job. We should pick out some nipple jewelry for you while we're out. You're really going to do it too?"