maybe we found love

Start from the beginning

Out in the main part of the facility, everyone in the DEO were gathering, something outside catching their attention. Supergirl and Barry stepped out onto the stair area by the balcony, both of them confused as to what they were looking at. "What the hell is that?" Barry asked.

"It's a message," Mary said, standing many feet behind the two heroes, "For me," and Winn looked at her confused.

Out in the sky, directly above the balcony at the DEO, was some kind of machine drawing out words:

SURRENDER MARY

"Is that a wicked witch?" Barry asked.

"No," Supergirl muttered, narrowing her eyes out into the sky, "Is it flying monkeys?"

And out from nowhere, billions of golden robotic flying monkeys zoomed into the facility. Supergirl and Barry ducked, avoiding being slammed by the robots, but when they stood back up straight, everything in the facility went to chaos. "What in the Wizard of Oz?" Barry asked as Supergirl looked out the balcony again.

"I'll take the big one, you take the little ones," she said before she zoomed off into the air.

Barry then zoomed off, and came back to his spot in his suit. He turned towards all the chaos, zooming down, and taking a bunch of flying monkeys off with his speed and lightning while James fought off monkeys as well.

"Quickly!" Winn yelled to his mother, the two of them running through the facility, "Under the desks! Come on!"

"What are you doing? We've gotta stay down-"

"This is my job, Mom!" Winn yelled.

As they continued running, Mary accidentally slipped and fell. Winn almost slipped himself turning back for her, but monkeys kept zooming at him, so he ran for the computers while James helped Mary up.

Winn practically leaped over the circular table, landing on the other side to hide, but when he did — three monkeys found him, hovering over him. "Oh...you came for me."

Suddenly the monkeys were impaled, and Winn poked his head up to find it was The Flash who had super thrown items towards the monkeys. He got up when another monkey came for him, when suddenly he was pulled back. Winn turned to find it was Mary who had gotten hold of the monkey, "Get away from him, you nightmare!" She yelled.

The monkey was about to attack her when it was suddenly blown into pieces by laser heat vision. The two looked back to find that Supergirl had returned, smashing monkeys along with James and The Flash. She had a long pole with her, a pole she used to smash the bigger monkey with before coming back to the DEO. She used her laser heat vision on them, she smashed them, she crushed them, she then took ten at once by spinning up into the air. Supergirl huffed and puffed, along with everyone else, seeing all the monkeys were smashed.

"This is your job? This is?" Mary questioned and Winn quickly shook his head.

The J'onzz Apartment

Walking out of a back room, was Alex, on the phone. "Okay, well, keep me posted," she said before she hung up, heading back over to the table where J'onn and Myr'nn were. "Problem?" J'onn asked.

"Oh, there was a minor kerfuffle," Alex said as she sat back down in her seat, "But, uh, no one was hurt and Kara and Barry's got it handled, so you just keep relaxing," she then softly chuckled, looking at Myr'nn, "So, some of that old time rock n roll, huh? That was an epic karaoke performance."

"Indeed. But a problematic genre," Myr'nn said and Alex slowly nodded.

"Been on the Internet?" She asked.