Luckily, once we were airborne, I finally got it off my chest. "Ava, do you still want me to move in with you?"

"I thought we already decided that?" She looked over at me, a smile gracing her lips. "Were you afraid I was going to back out of that?"

"Not afraid, but I wasn't sure you meant it. I thought you might have just been caught up in the moment," I admitted. I knew I was just being gun shy after Trish left me with no warning, but I just couldn't help it.

"Lylah, I'm not leaving you," Ava assured me. "Tell me what you think we've learned over the last few months."

I thought about it for a few minutes, and there were quite a few things I knew we figured out. "Well, we love each other."

"Yep, that's a big one. What else?"

"That we can have fun, no matter what we're doing, and that I love waking up with you in my arms."

"Keep going!"

"We're obviously sexually compatible. But the eight incher is enough, and we're going to take a while to work up to the nine," I said with a snicker.

She covered her face with her hands as she blushed furiously. "Oh god. Yes! We're very good in bed together! I get it!"

"We're good at communicating, even if it makes us uncomfortable."

"Like now?"

I nodded with my own blush. "And that we're both willing to do anything to make the other person happy."

"A very good point. But let me clue you in on a few that you might not have even realized. We were able to work together on a movie set as girlfriends without disrupting the shoot. You were able to still do your crazy stunts while on the road. That we can take our little queen with us whenever we need to. That you're willing to take on a Hollywood actor for me when he disrespects me." She was ticking off the points on her fingers, and I'd never even thought to list those. A lot of times, it scared me just how much she saw that I missed. She may have been three years younger than me, but she acted like she was five years older. She truly amazed me.

"I hadn't even thought about all of that." Those were all pretty damned big too.

"You know what that means, right? That no matter what project I decide to take, you get to come with me. We don't have to be like one of those Hollywood couples that are apart for months at a time on projects. I get to wake up in your arms every morning while Titty purrs in my ear."

That really sounded pretty damned perfect. "Do you have any movies or anything coming up?"

She shook her head softly. "Nope. I told Madison I needed a few months off to move my girlfriend into my house with me and then relax a little. I want to have Liv and Miki over for dinner and movies, I want you to take me surfing, I want to go back to the taco truck, I need to get Liv to give me a tattoo, and I want to make love to you for days on end."

"You're really spoiling me," I murmured before leaning over to give her a soft kiss. "Is it really this easy to do?"

"Why should it be hard? Is there anything holding us back from moving in and being in love?" she wondered. "I don't have anything on my end."

"You're all I want, and you're all I need, so there is nothing on my end either."

"Then I guess you're stuck with me. I'll show you around my place, and then if you like it, we can set about moving you in," she stated. "I don't live too far from your condo, so it should be an easy move."

"Well, we're using a company then, because not much will fit on the bikes!" I chuckled. Actually, what did I need to move? She probably had a house that was fully furnished with stuff that was a lot nicer than my own. Maybe all I needed was clothes? Hell, the suitcase I brought to Nashville probably had half of what I'd need. "Do you need any furniture?"

"Maybe. I moved there just before seven surfers, so I haven't spent a ton of time there to decorate. I want you to be comfortable there though, so whatever it takes to do that, I'm open to."

"Will you be there?"

"Of course, silly!"

"Then I'll be comfortable and happy. We can go through my stuff and see what else we might need. I do have some cool kitchen gear from when I got into a cooking mood, but I don't know how to use it all," I admitted.

"Really, most of the stuff we'll need is Titty's. I have one empty bedroom that was never furnished, so we can put whatever you like there."

"This is really going to work, isn't it?"

"Yeah Lylah, it is. It's going to be pretty fucking amazing," she promised.