He pouted. The little shit pouted. "This isn't over!"

               "It needs to be, Sean. I'm not going through this every day. This is a ridiculous conversation. If you really want to complain, do it to someone else," Ava growled at him. She was all done catering to his bullshit, and I wanted to give her a little standing O. If I had my way, she'd have a lot of Os later tonight anyway! I don't know that she'd be standing for them though.

               With one more pout Sean turned and walked away. Hopefully that crap would stop, or we'd have to talk to the director and see if he could put an end to Sean's antics. He was just being a petulant child who didn't like not being able to have the shiny toy. But with him gone, I was able to take Ava's hand in mine, and enjoy our walk back to the hotel.

               "What would you like for dinner tonight?" Ava wondered as she moved into my arms in the elevator.

               I leaned in, nuzzling her neck. "I was hoping you'd be okay with room service tonight. I'd kind of like you all to myself."

               Ava's breath hitched as I started to kiss and nibble her up towards her ear. "I don't think I'd ever turn that down!"

               When the elevator stopped, we walked swiftly to the room, though with different motivations. Ava probably assumed a night of passion, and I had that planned too, but I had a special night planned first. I used the keycard, and opened the door for Ava, and let her into our room. All of the room lights were off, but on the far wall, spelled out in twinkle lights held up by clear thumb tacks, was a sign.

               PROM?

               She turned to me in confusion. "Prom?"

               "We never had a chance to go. I'd like to take my girlfriend to prom if she'd let me. It might be a little late, but we could still have our night."

               "But how?" she was looking around the room, where she could dimly see some prom banners hung on the walls.

               "I had some stuff made up and Liv and Miki set it up while we were on set. Your dress is hanging up in the bathroom, and dinner will be here shortly. Once we've eaten then we can dance all night. In prom tradition, we can then sneak off to this conveniently placed hotel and spend the night together under the twinkle lights." I pointed at the ceiling, where a net of the lights was strung up over the bed.

               "This is amazing! It's better than a real prom!" she gushed. Whirling towards me, she threw her arms around my neck, gently to avoid both of our nipples being squished, and just held me. "Thank you, Lylah, you're amazing."

               "Only the best for you. Now get into your dress, I can't wait to see you!"

               Wiping away tears, she nodded and smiled before racing into the bathroom. My dress was in the little dining area, and I wasted no time in getting changed into that as well. Madison had done well. It didn't hurt that she had an emergency supply of dresses for last minute parties and shows, and that Ava and I were almost the identical size, but I was still going to have to give her major thanks when I saw her. I got the little wrist corsage that the girls had picked up for me from the fridge and went back to the bedroom. I was ready for my date.

               Madison had sent a deep purple strapless dress for me, with a matching set of low heels, and I felt great. I didn't worry about hair and makeup, as I'd done mine this morning in my normal look. Ava had been done up by the crew on set, and already looked amazing, and when she appeared in the shimmery black spaghetti strap dress that had been sent for her it took my breath away. It clung to her like a second skin and really showed off everything that I wanted to explore over and over. I held out my hand with the white orchid corsage, and her hand went to her mouth in surprise once more.

               "This is all so much. I can't believe you did all this Lylah," she murmured while I slipped the corsage onto her.

               "We'll have to give Madison a big bonus this year, she was the one that arranged to get everything here," I admitted. "And Liv and Miki helped get the room ready. It was a group effort of people that care about your happiness working together."

               She leaned up and kissed me softly. "And who was it that talked them all into doing that for me? Does that person care about my happiness too?"

               "There is nothing she cares more about than your happiness. She hopes to increase it every day if she can," I replied.

               She bit her lip, then looked into my eyes shyly. "And would she be upset if I stole a little of her thunder?"

               I was confused by that. Steal my thunder how? "What do you mean?"

               She leaned in for another soft kiss, licking my lip a little as she pulled away. "I might have a surprise for you too. While Madison was working for you to get this set up, she was also working for me. Starting next Monday, the tutor that helped me through high school is going to be here to help you get your GED. Is that okay?"

               I was stunned. In a good way mind you, but still. Holy shit! "You did that for me?" I asked breathlessly.

               "You're not the only one that cares about someone's happiness, you know." She smiled shyly, knowing she'd surprised me as much as I surprised her.

               "You're unbelievable. You really are. I'm so lucky to have you here with me." I was terrified as to how fast I was falling for Ava, but I wasn't going to deny it. None of this seemed forced. She was truly wonderful, and we were both taking the time to make each other happy. I needed more of this!

               "And we're lucky to have Madison around!" Ava pointed out.

               "She's getting a hell of a Christmas present this year!"