67

As they laid in bed, Juliet curled up into Kyle as he ran his fingers up and down her arm that laid crossed his chest. "Spencer told me about Jordan. I can't imagine what he's going through." "Yeah, me either." She replied as she watched his fingers dance across her skin. "I was thinking about going to see him if that's okay. You can come if you would like."

"No no, it's okay. Jordan and I aren't exactly friends. But I'm sure he could use you right now. He needs all the support he can get."

Juliet was shocked at Kyle's sudden change of heart when it came to Jordan. She rolled onto her stomach and sat up on her elbows. "You're sure?" She asked him.

"Yeah. I trust you." Juliet smiled at Kyle and let out a laugh. "What?"

"He also told you that he and Simone are married, didn't he?"

Kyle started laughing and said, "Maybe."

Juliet shook her head and laid on her back. "Can you imagine being 17 and married?"

"I love you, but I don't think I could be married to you right now."

"Wow, thanks!" Juliet laughed as she looked over at him.

"Maybe one day he smiled."

She smiled softly rolling back onto her side to cuddle into him. "Maybe."

On her way home from Kyle's in South Crenshaw, Juliet stopped by the Baker's to see if Jordan was accepting visitors. As she was walking up the steps, Laura was on her way out the door. "Juliet!" She said. "Olivia isn't home right now. She should be back in a few hours." "Oh, I was actually here to see Jordan. I just wanted to check to see how he was doing." She replied.

"He will be delighted to see you. Go on in! He's on the couch watching a movie."

"Thank you, Ms. Baker."

Juliet made her way inside and as she rounded the corner she saw Jordan laying on the couch watching 8 Mile. "Did you forget something?" Jordan called out. "Great movie." She replied and Jordan sat up turning to look at her. "Juliet, hey." He said.

She walked around the sectional and sat closer than he anticipated to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit to put it lightly. I should have listened to you.. you were right."

She let out a laugh and said, "I usually am. I'm just glad that you're okay."

"Yeah well.. if only I could play football again."

"You will. Maybe not next week, but you will." Jordan looked at Juliet and gave her a small smile.

"Spencer said you were are the hospital.
I must have missed you."

"Yeah, I headed out not long after you woke up. I didn't really want to ruffle any feathers."

"You wouldn't have."

"I don't think your wife feels the same way."

Jordan was quiet for a moment. "Juliet, I'm sorry." She gave him a confused look. "You shouldn't have found out about Simone and I the way you did. I should have told you."

"It's wasn't my business, really. But I guess it all makes sense now. Why you were so paranoid over Simone finding out about what happened in Vegas before she got there."

"Yeah.."

"And why it was a mistake."

"That was a poor choice of words."

Juliet shrugged her shoulders and gave him a small smiled. "So you're married."

"I am."

"I guess a congratulations is in order."