bonus chapter #04 | gender reveal (bt)

okay so this chapter takes place before time (bt). this should be around a few months before the time in ch. 30 (i.e a few months after
ch. 28 - ch.30)

also, here's bella's look. i just chose this look bc riri's pregnancy looks are, ICONIC. however, if you want or if you don't like it, feel free to imagine it as what you would like it to be

Belladonna

Today was my gender reveal party and I'm super excited. My brothers know the gender or, genders, however, my extended family doesn't know, which is why they're coming over today.

So the way we planned this was, it was going to be a normal family gathering, but during the main event, we'll do a count down the pop the gender reveal smoke cannons, which will reveal the genders based on the colours blue and pink. So yeah, I'm really excited and I cannot wait.

Right now, I was getting ready because my family should be here any time soon. Oh!, and Jackie, Nic, the rest of the girls and my friends are coming as well. The twins' family will also be coming, considering they're only 9 and their family just got them back.

I decided to go for a look that shows my bump, because...why not? Examining the best possible options that could work as a two-piece outfit, I finally settled on one.

So, I went for mainly neutral colours, because I didn't want to give away the gender by dressing in those stereotyped colours, since my family will be dressing up with either blue or pink, based on what gender they think the baby is. But little do they know, know matter what colour they use, blue or pink, they're still right anyways!

The top was like a grey-silver, satin silk crop top kinda thing. It crossed over my shoulders, knotting in the centre, then wrapping around my boobs, to tie at the back. There was a little cleavage showing, and of course my bump was on full display, but I'm slowly learning to live with...all of this and of course, gaining a little confidence. For the bottoms, I chose a long, shiny silver skirt.

Now, for the jewellery, I put like a little chain kinda thing around my belly. I wore a couple of rings and silver earrings. For my makeup, I did more of a light, neutral, natural look as well; starting with the basics, you know the usual, moisturiser, primer, concealer and foundation; then I did a pinkish-nudish lip with a little bit of clear gloss over and shiny, silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner and tinsy but of mascara, I also put a little bit of highlighter and some light blush.

This was actually a full face of makeup, just not that heavy, but who cares? I'm pregnant, I want to glow, so, fuck it. I grabbed my hairbrush and gently combed through my hair. Setting on a simple hairstyle, I decided to put a high pony. I pulled out a few strands to frame my face.

I sighed and got up from the dressing table, walking over to the full body-view mirror. I looked at myself and my oh my, was I looking gorgeous. Do I sound cocky? Do I care? No.

this is definitely, a pregnancy glow.

I smiled at myself and stroke my belly, in content. I could already hear the growing chatter from downstairs, telling me that people were already starting to arrive, just mingling a little bit.

Right before I could head downstairs someone burst into my room, making me let out a tiny yelp. I opened my eyes to meet a grinning red-lipped Rita and a wide-eyed, jaw-dropped, dolled-up Eden, who was resting her sunglasses on the tip of her nose, eyeing me up and down.