016 | family pt. ii

woke up and came face to face with a hard, defined chest.

ally.
last nights nightmare.

Not wanting to wake up and leave the warmth that radiated off of him, I laid there, until a gorgeous tattoo on his shoulder caught my eye;

'Bella
XVII.VII.MMVI'

I gently traced my hand over his tattoo. I laid there for a few minutes, tracing patterns on his chest and over his tattoo.

"What're doing princess?" a husky, deep, morning voice asked.

I looked up to see Ally with a smirk and amusement on his face. I blushed and buried my head in his chest, eliciting a chuckle from him.

"That's for me right?" I asked, after a few minutes.

"Yeah, I got it when I was 17," he replied.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, rubbing my back.

"I'm okay. Feeling a little better. The sleep did me wonders," I mumbled.

i was still embarrassed, but i just pushed it past me.

Another few minutes passed by until Ally said we have to wake up.

"Our family's coming later this evening, and we have work," Ally said, gently prying me off of him.

"Nooooo, you're so warm Ally," I whined.

"Ally?" he laughed.

wow.. he has such a nice laugh.
he should do it more often.

"Yes! It's my nickname for you. You guys give me nicknames," I smiled proudly.

"Mm, yeah, but don't call me that when others are around," he gave me a playful glare.

"Sure sure," I grinned mischievously.

woah.. i can't believe i'm being me.

BLOODLUST

Okay, so I came to know that my family will be staying over, which is a bit more nerve wrecking considering I don't know them.

Also, you must be wondering why I'm on and off with school.. yeah.. my brothers want to give me more time to settle in properly, as they feel it's a bit rushed.

They asked me if I wanted to be homeschooled and I said no, because that will only make things worse for me. I told them that I'd continue going to school as normal and that I'd start going full time from Monday. They were reluctant, but nevertheless allowed it.

Other than that. Today is a quiet day. It's peaceful and eventless.. well at least later it won't be. Ally and Gio are out for work, the boys are also out doing their own thing, the only ones home are Leo and myself.

I've noticed that Leo has started to talk to me more often and I'm pretty sure the boys have noticed that too. I haven't really gotten to know him that well.

I jumped off of my bed and walked through the hallway, admiring the frames on the way. I stopped at Leonardo's door and hesitantly raised my hand to knock.