epilogue

10 years later

⏉hese past years have been great. There were a few threats from small time gangs to the mafia, but they were nothing, they were easily handled. Other than that, life has been peaceful. From being a broken 16 years old, to very much happy 26 year old, independent woman.

Alessandro is now married, he met a nice woman on one of his missions. I love her and she's absolutely sweet, and so confident. Enough to put Alessandro in his place when need be. He has two sons and another kid on the way.

Gio and Jack are still going strong, and Jack and I are as close as ever. They have 2 twin boys and one adopted boy, who they stumbled upon one of the missions.

Leo, actually married Deifillia. It was expected though, because they kept giving each other hearty eyes as I noticed a couple of times in my appointments. Deifillia is currently 4 months pregnant.

Silas, is actually not married yet, but he has his eye on a man, as far as I've noticed, they kept coming home together and we all know he is gay...until a few years ago, which was surprising, not that there's anything wrong with it, he was just very silent about it... I never expected it, but nevertheless, they're so adorable!

The twins, Matteo has his eye on someone or...someones at work at I have a feeling they're gonna announce something soon. Marco, hooked up with Hera. Surprise, surprise! They're such an adorable couple and they're getting married soon, as they only just got engaged about a week ago.

Me, on the other hand, I actually...settled down with Nic... we have been getting close to each other over the years. It's not just because we're trying compensate for our loss. He actually took me out on a couple of dates and he proposed to me on my 18th birthday, in front of my brothers...let's just say, that was a long night! And marrying your best friend, is actually one of the greatest things ever. Truth be told. My babies are all grown up and we didn't have another child just yet, though maybe we will plan another in the near future. I'm still not up for the whole, "baby making process" thing all over again as I'm still a bit traumatised.. though it was over years ago.. I still have that stigma attached to me. It's taking time.. we're taking it slow.

Eden.. is still all over the place. Hooking up with random men every day, but she's happy, which makes me happy. I speak to her every now and then, to make sure everything's okay. She's started her own lingerie business, which is... very successful. It even got a few collabs with Victoria's Secret! I even buy my underwear from there now!

London and Paris are in college, living their best life right now. Rita, married a fine, Mexican young man and Mia and Bruno... well... things got very spicy between them over the years. They hooked up one night and one thing lead to another... and... yeah. They're happy and cute together with one seven year old daughter.

I looked around the table, smiling in content at my family, who were laughing and chatting, kids running around everywhere, Ally and Gio by the barbecue.

life can be great, life can be hard. love can make you, but don't let it break you.

BLOODLUST