025 | magma

« recap »
bella and silas' convo was partially overheard by gio and jack. bella and silas' lie about "the small kick", went smoothly, but jack saw right through it. jack drops the bombshell about finally knowing where saige and nic are. bella confides in alessandro about the rape and pregnancy.

BLOODLUST

woke up in the familiarity of soft sheets and cool air. Stretching and scrunching my eyes together from the tiredness, I wiggle about in the soft, cool sheets.

I let out a sigh and slowly flutter my eyes open. I rub away the tiredness with my fists as I fully open my eyes. The first thing I see, is a white ceiling with a big, chandelier hanging from it.

I frown as I look up at it, this one looks different- no — this isn't my room... then where am I? Trying not to panic, I slowly move my head to the left of me to examine that side of the room.

I'm alone in the bed, which looks oddly familiar; clean, white, comforting, sheets with fluffy, soft, memory-foam pillows. The room is very posh as I slowly move my head from the left to look at the right side of the room.

Seeing it now, I sigh in relief. I'm in my brothers' private jet... which explains the familiarity.

how on earth did i sleep for so long?
it's the next day... was i really that tired?

I run my hand down my face and right on cue, the door opens. I look up to see Leo.

He notices me awake, "morning piccolo." I smile back at him and mumble back a 'good morning'.

"What's the time? And why did I sleep for so long?" I said groaning, as I slowly wake up from my sleeping position, untangling my body.

"Well, it's 9am. And yes, you slept right through dinner through the morning. You didn't budge to wake up in the morning. You gave us quite the scare though, but Gio assured us that you are alive and Sandro said to let you sleep in," he chuckled as he sat down on the bed in front of me.

"Oh... I'm sorry," I gave him a sheepish smile.

"Nothing to apologise for. Now, get ready. We'll be landing soon," he informed, giving me a kiss on the temple, before leaving me, to my privacy.

I unpeeled myself from the sheets and got to the bathroom. As I sleepily shut the door behind me, I turn around to look at my reflection in the mirror.

I look back at the girl whose staring back at me. She's come so far. And never in a million years would I have thought I would be where I am today.

I lift up my shirt and look down at my belly through the mirror, as I smile unconsciously makes it's way to my face. I gently rub my belly, with a soft smile on my face.

"Let's get ready for the day little one," I whisper-coo to my unborn child.

let's get ready for the day.
a day that's going to go terribly wrong.

BLOODLUST

The plane landed about an hour ago, and we drove for a about like 45 minutes to the warehouse Gio and Jack saw her at.

Once we arrived, I was met with the sight of a very rundown warehouse. It was big, very big. Tall, large and wide though. It looked quite scrappy on the outside, but once we entered... it was so, homely? and done up.

they really did this place up huh?
well i guess they had to. must've been living here for some time.

"Woah," muttered Marco, as looked around the place in amazement, walking backwards then forwards, doing a 360, as his eyes roamed all over.