018 | teenage dreams

s I was packing my clothes up, I couldn't help but replay the scene that just happened, over in my head.

they think i'm an attention seeking whore.
they don't believe me.
my own family doesn't trust me.

"Donna," Silas snapped me out of my thoughts as he rushed into my room.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?!" he shook me, as he ripped my clothes away from my hand.

I didn't answer him. He's only here to shout at me and maybe even get a few punches in before I leave.

I harshly shrugged out of his grip and swiftly put all the clothes back, not giving him any chance to take it out again.

I turned on my heel and just as I was about to go out, he tugged on my wrist and slammed me hard against the wall, trapping me between either sides of his arms. I flinched as he did so. His eyes softened for a few seconds, before they went back to rage.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he growled.

"Just let me go. Nobody even believes me or trusts me now. It's clear that I'm not wanted anymore, besides, your brothers, are fucking blind. How did this even happen? So fast. I can't believe I thought I actually had a family. It's all bull! He's clearly panning something, and it's not gonna be fun," I muttered, not meeting his eye.

"But I trust you," he whispered softly, as he brushed a strand of hair away from my face, gently lifting up my chin.

"Really? Why?" I looked up at him, not entirely believing him.

"Because you, are my sister. There's no reason not to. That bitch, down there, is lying. That's fucking Gianna, I saw her bracelet," he shook his head.

"You saw her bracelet too?! I'm sure this is a setup," I exclaimed.

"Damn right it is. We have to be careful. Pack up, you're staying with me," he said.

"Wait what? Where are we even gonna go and what about our brothers?" I questioned, as I looked at him with my belongings in my hand.

"I have a penthouse. We're gonna stay there for a while. And about our brothers, shame on them, they'll come crawling back. But right now, all I need, is for you to be safe. Let's go," he protectively grabbed my hand, as we walked downstairs to the front door.

We reached downstairs to see everyone going all baby mode on Gianna.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ally- I mean, Alessandro's voice stopped us.

"None of your business," Silas spat, coldly.

"I'm sure as hell it is," Alessandro retorted.

excuse me? if he believes her, then why does he care?

"I think the fuck not. I'm taking my real sister with me and nobody can stop me. She's clearly not safe here," he grabbed my hand, and without further ado, we got into the car and headed to his penthouse.

The rest of them paid no attention, they didn't care that I was leaving. They were worrying about their stupid sister.

идиоты (idiots).

BLOODLUST

30 minutes later

We soon reached his Penthouse, which was just like  a smaller version of the mansion. There was only one bedroom, which we will share, a kitchen, lounge and bathroom, which all had an amazing view of the city skyline, you could see through the glass.