030 | life

6 months later

Belladonna

エts been 6 months now since I've been home free and everything is going pretty well. Well, actually... life's great right now — no nightmares, no nothing. Just peace. My brothers homeschooled me for the time being as I am very much pregnant. I'm 8, nearly 9 months pregnant and I should be due any time.

These 6 months have been going well, though I was mourning for Saige's death for about a month, along with Nic. Speaking of Nic, we reconciled, as I don't want to think about the past anymore, I want to live my life as normal now. He and my friends come around to visit me, now and then.

Over these past months, I have been very moody and my brothers have bought baby clothes, took photos (a/n: photos up top) and had parties, we even had a baby shower and we found out that not only am I having a baby... I'm having babies! Triplets, to be exact. Everyone was so excited, me included;

« flashback »
my appointment was finally over and i stepped out of the room with alessandro to meet the twins who were waiting in anticipation to know the gender and... well about my babies.

we came out of the room with smiles on our faces and twins ran over to me too and smiled excitedly, "so?"

"i'm having triplets! 2 boys and one girl!" i cheered along with the rest of my brothers. when we came home, we told the news to our brothers and we then had a gender reveal party for the rest of our family to surprise them.
« flashback over »

After I came back from the hospital that day, I read the letters, along with Jack, that the girls gave us and we went, Jack, Nic and I, to meet them and their families one last time before parting ways, though we promised them that we'll be back from time on.

BLOODLUST

I walked down the stairs very slowly, holding the rail, watching my every step, as I couldn't really see the steps that clearly, because my belly was blocking the floor so I basically can't see my feet.

Once I reached the bottom, I placed my hand on my waist and took a breather, before heading to the kitchen, where the rest of my brothers were sat. They noticed me and greeted me, smiling.

"Morning bambina?" Gio came over to me, wrapping me in a hug and kissed me on my forehead then kissed my belly.

"Morning Gio," I smiled up at him. We all had breakfast and luckily today was Saturday, so I didn't have much to do.

I decided to watch a movie in the movie room with Matteo.

BLOODLUST

About halfway through the movie, Matteo left to the bathroom, while I continued watching. And a few minutes after he left, I felt water trickle down my legs.

I looked down at my dress, where a big patch was forming. My water just broke. My water broke!

I quickly got up from the couch and headed upstairs. Screaming would be pointless, because my brothers are scattered throughout the mansion and they wouldn't hear anything.

I decided to go upstairs to the meeting room, where Alessandro, Gio and Leo were with a few other employees, talking about business. I knew that it was probably important... but that's all I can do right now!

it's an emergency!

Once I was up, I took a breather and whimpered, as sweat was already starting to form on my face. My face morphed in pain, as I put a hand on my belly and struggled to the meeting room, which was only a few steps away.

Without knocking, I barged into the room, making all eyes turn to me. Seeing my facial expression and appearance, I could tell my brothers already figured what's happening to me.

"Shit! Leo go get the car!" Alessandro panicked. This was definitely new to them... well... they haven't dealt with this before.

if i wasn't the one pregnant, i'd definitely be laughing at their panicked state right now. not gonna lie.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Just breathe for me love," Gio said picking me up as we hurried downstairs.

"Arghh!" I grunted, as another contraction hit me. By now, all the boys were downstairs and piled up into the cars, driving to the hospital.

"Ahhh, no I can't do this!" I cried out in pain. My brothers looked at me with worry and pain. "Yes, you can do this baby, just hold on. We're almost there, breathe amore," Marco encouraged, holding my hand as I squeezed it.

"Leo, bro, can you go any slower?!" Matteo gritted from the passenger seat, obviously not liking this situation of me being in pain.

"Fuck! I'm trying okay! Its rainy and the roads are slippery I don't wanna us to end up in an accident!"

With that he sped towards the parking lot, parking crooked in any random spot. He picked me up and ran towards the reception and yelled at no one in particular, "somebody get a fucking doctor, my sister's in labour!"

They all scurried around in fear and worry and within no time I was being wheeled away, with Silas and Ally holding my hands reassuring me. Tears were streaming down my face as I screamed in pain as the contractions of all three babies hit me at once

BLOODLUST

A couple of screaming and tense hours later, my babies, we're finally born. I was now resting with my oldest in my arms and my youngest girl and the second oldest in the twins' arms, who were cooing at them.

"They look just like you," Matteo whispered, smiling down at my baby girl. I smiled and let out a tired laugh.

"Yeah and you took all of this like a champ," Silas smiled as he kissed my cheek and the little baby boy in my arms, caressing my hair; the little one in my arms gripped one of Silas' fingers with his tiny hands making him coo at him. I smiled in content.

"Go to sleep amore, we're right here. You look exhausted," Alessandro said as he kissed my forehead, making me smile in content as I drifted off to sleep.

finally at peace with my family and my babies.

BLOODLUST

we're done people! omg, i can't believe i actually made it this far

we're done people! omg, i can't believe i actually made it this far. i didn't think i'd make it.. but with determination and all your support and love.. i did it!

please read the upcoming author's note after the epilogue, i will explain what's to come next as well as wrapping up this book.

vittoria <3