015 | family pt. i

woke up in my bed feeling like utter shit. Okay, my stomach was sore, my lower back was equally sore and I felt like vomiting.

I immediately ran into the bathroom and puked my guts out. Soon enough, I felt someone pulling my hair back and rubbing my back and stomach, easing up the tense muscles.

After I was done, I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face, freshening up. I dried my face and met Leonardo who was sat on my bed.

He seemed to notice my presence as he looked up at me and gave me a knowing smile. I frowned in confusion, before it all came to me.

All the events of last night came crashing down. Getting drunk with Matteo and behaving like — I don't even know.

ugh.

I groaned, rubbing a hand down my face, scrunching it up, making Leonardo laugh.

"How you feeling piccolo?" Leonardo asked.

"I'm okay," I lied, feeling slightly scared of the consequences I have to face now.

i deserved the pain after last night.
yea right, you do. you're not allowed to have fun, bitch.

"Anyways, wash up and meet Matteo in the garage and don't worry, you're okay," he reassured me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, before exiting my room.

I sighed and got ready for the day.

BLOODLUST

I walked into the garage and found Matteo washing the cars. Aw, man!

great. i guess i'll have to shower again.

"Morning," I grumbled.

"Morning gattina (kitten). Here for punishment?" he smirked, scrubbing the the bonnet of one of the cars, his fingers dripping with foam and soap.

"Hey! It's no fair, you lured me into the idea," I whined and scowled at the same time.

"Well, it is fair. You agreed to it and don't scowl baby, you suck at it," he laughed, while I groaned in defeat.

I started on washing the cars as well.

BLOODLUST

About an hour and 15 minutes later, we were done and also, Matteo decided to spray me with the hose and here we are hiding, hosing and shampooing each other.

"Ahh! S-Stop," I laughed, squealing, blocking myself from him throwing shampoo, just as I threw a clump right back at him.

"Ugh, you little brat," he wiped himself and hosed me.

I turned around and bumped into Gio, who was looking at us with raised eyebrows.

I attempted to wipe my face, but ended up rubbing more soap on me. I looked at him through my soapy face and let out a giggle, my eyes smiling, making him crack a smile, his eyes twinkling with adoration.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be cleaning?" he went back on all serious mode.

"We're done," the both of us said in unison.

"Then?"

"Just fooling around," Matteo shrugged, squirting more hose water on me, making me scowl, as he sat on the hood of one of the cars.