02 | them.

Giovanni

e got a message from Vladimir, saying that he wanted to discuss 'business' with us. It was strange, considering he actually and suddenly wanted to meet us, after disappearing from the face of the earth for 20 years. He said he'll be unarmed and we decided to go, nevertheless, with of course a backup plan incase anything were to happen.

shady motherfucker.

We were now sat in the dining room, talking. Alessandro, Vladimir and one of his guards, and I. He wanted to become allies with us and join our mafias together so we could become the strongest in the world.

hell to the no.
cosa nostra is the strongest and the only strongest mafia in the world for like, centuries.

After everything he's done, no. We were cut off by a small figure entering the room. It was a young girl, who looked to be about 14-15 years old. She was wearing a short, tight pink dress, paired with a silver choker and pink stiletto heels that looked like they could break someone's foot or even hers. She looked rather uncomfortable and her head was lowered, so we couldn't see her face properly.

"Ah, моя маленькая шлюха, what a pleasant surprise. Say hello to these gentlemen," Vladimir gave her a dirty smile.

"H-Hell-Hello," she stuttered and slowly lifted her head up to meet our gaze. She looked oddly familiar and I know Alessandro noticed that too.

He gave a stiff nod, while I couldn't help but give the young girl a small smile, to which returned with one of her own.

aw... she look so adorable -

Not the time. I shook off my thoughts as one of the guards growled and pulled her on his lap, making her flinch and tense.

As time passed, with us talking business, most of the time, him, trying to pursuade us to become one.

We were about to walk away, until he put up an offer. If we buy her and we like her we could become one and share his dirty business.

how does that make sense? is he that pathetic?

We've tried to break stop those "businesses", but he always found a way to make new ones. We of course declined the first time, as we don't engage in that part of business anymore - our grandparents, used to do it, until the mafia was handed over to our father, who put and end to it. The second time for this offer though, was a thought.

"It's a good deal. If you like her, we can even share her and become allies after all. Let's put all of this feud past us and become the most strongest mafia in the world, combined. What say eh?" Vladimir smirked after a few minutes of tense silence. I saw Alessandro breathe in deeply, before agreeing to it.

Now, we DO NOT sex traffic at all costs. I know why Alessandro decided to agree to this deal. He only agreed to it so that he could help her get out of this hellhole and perhaps get any information she knows about their mafia, so that we can finish him once and for all.

this deal is very strange and we know something's up, but we'll be prepared for it.

"Great then, it's a deal. Pack your clothes baby," the guard spoke, slapping her ass with his gun, indicating for her to get off. She, without hesitation, scurried off, nearly tripping over her own legs with the ridiculously high heels.